nine

"Where were you I was worried!" Brit yells as soon as I walk through the door.

"Britney, that's my job." My dad says. "Emma, where the hell were you?"

"I um, was just, I-" I take deep breath, "I was with Ashton and we got drunk I ended up falling asleep at his. But I swear nothing bad happened!"

My dad just rolls his eyes, going up to his room.

"I told you he just wanted to hook up with you!" Brit quietly exclaims, dragging me over to the sofa.

"We didn't hook up." I tell her.

"Then why were you there?" She asks.

"We decided to get drunk and we both ended up falling asleep outside on the ground." I tell her.

"You're so lame." She mutters.

"But then when I woke up this morning he was talking with the band and they kept asking him why he hasn't fucked me yet, so I just left."

"Aw, I'm sorry." She mumbles.

"He says he's not just trying to hook up with me but I just needed to get out of there." I weakly smile.

My phone rings and I already know it's Ashton.
"Talk to him." Britney demands.

I sigh, deciding to answer my phone.

As soon as I pick up Ashton begins rambling, "I swear what the guys said isn't true. They're so used to the only girls coming into this house are just hook ups and I want so much more from you I really do want to get to know you. Emma, you're great and I don't want-"

"Stop rambling, I'm going to need to get drunk again." I interrupt.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Everything's fine." I mumble.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yeah, whatever. It's fine."

"It doesn't sound fine." He replies.

"Ashton."

"What?"

"It's fine." I tell him.

Brit stares at me as I have the conversation, which is completely annoying.

"I need to make it up to you." He mutters.

"Make it up to me by getting more alcohol and letting me go over there again tonight to get drunk." I tell him.

"Done." He states. "I'll come pick you up tonight."

"Wait I don't want your annoying band members around." I mutter.

"Also done."

I smile to myself, "Alright, I'll see you tonight."

-

"No, the band doesn't suck. Wait, yes we do, wait, no. Yes." Ashton debates with himself.

"All I asked was if you're releasing new music soon." I mumble, taking another sip from my bottle.

If you couldn't tell, we're close to being drunk.
Well, I think Ashton is drunk, I almost am.

"Emma, can you draw a picture of me?" He asks.

"Not right now, I'm not sober enough." I mumble.

"I know you're a good drawer, because- I know because you tried hiding your sketchbook from me, but your hands are so tiny they didn't cover." He giggles. "And your tattoo. I don't know what it means, but I like it."

"Ashton.."

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"It's weird when you're drunk and I'm not." I mutter.

"Emma, I really like you."

I sigh, "Ashton."

"You're probably just thinking I'm saying this so you'd have sex with me, but I'm not. You really are a great person and you're really fucking hot, Em."

"So you're calling me Em now?" I question.

"Am I not allowed? I'm sorry, Emma." He says before bursting into a fit of laughter, making me down the rest of my drink.

I hear somebody walking downstairs and I groan.

"Look what we have here, Ashton and Emma, getting drunk, once again." Calum says.

I smile and he walks over to us, while Ashton just laughs.

"Is he always like this?" I quietly ask.

He chuckles, leaning on the counters across from us, "Giggling? Yea, he does often. Now that he's drunk and around a hot girl he's going to giggle even more."

"A hot girl? You think I'm hot?" I question, raising my eyebrows.

He looks me up and down before nodding.

I get up, walking towards him and place my hands on his chest, making him let out a heavy breath.

Ashton's finally shut up and is staring at us, waiting for something to happen.

"I mean, not many guys say things like that to me..." I whisper, a small smirk appearing on my lips.

"Those guys don't know what they're missing out on, baby." Calum's hands find a place on my hips and he leans closer.

I bring my finger up to his lips, "You didn't think something was gonna happen, did you?"

Stepping away from him, he stands there with his jaw dropped, making Ashton burst into laugher.

I sit back down with Ashton, who's is leaning on me for support as he laughs, even though he's sitting in a chair and could easily lean on the table.

"Women." Calum mutters, heading upstairs.

"Emma! Th-that was hilarious!" Ashton laughs.

"It really wasn't that funny, Ashton." I chuckle.

"Everything's funny when you're drunk!" He exclaims.

"I need more alcohol." I mutter.

He giggles, "I-I'm too drunk."

"What are we even doing with our lives right now?"

"We are drinking, and drinking and drinking even more." Ashton mumbles, before putting his head down on the table. "Can we go out? I don't wanna be here."

"You wouldn't be able to walk straight while trying to get outside." I chuckle.

"Can you cuddle with me? I'm tired." He whines.

I sigh, "Ashton.."

"Please?" He pouts, standing up and slowly making his way over to the sofa.

I give in, only because he looks fucking adorable curled up on the sofa.

"Fine, whatever." I mutter, making my way over to him.

He reaches his arms out and pulls me to him.

"You smell good." He mumbles, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks, I guess?"

"You're pretty." He softly giggles.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"I like your hair." He whispers.

"Are you done?"

"You're cute when you blush." He mumbles before yawning.

"Go to sleep." I whisper, running my hand through his hair.

"Okay." He says, barely audible.

I sigh, "Goodnight, Ashton."

--------------

ok I hope u liked this