The first turn

*I will be using Bold writing when they wolf is speaking to them and the '...' so you know when they are*

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I woke up finding myself asleep in my bed an not on the floor like I was.

"RAVEN" I shouted to see where she was since she was not on the sofa or next to me.

"in the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute" I hear her say so i quickly got changed just in time before she come out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Raven how come I found myself in bed when I was asleep on the floor?" I asked making her stop in her tracks and looked at me.

My guess she was hoping she'd be done and out of the room before I wake up.

"I couldn't sleep with my mind overthinking about everything and then a voice started to talking to me so I moved you into your bed" she said looking down playing with the towel.

"Oh that was your wolf talking to you but with your Appearance charm not off she shouldn't be able to speak to you just yet" I said calmly as I stop her from nearly pulling up the towel.

"so out of everything they told me yesterday they forgot to tell me about a FUCKING APPEARANCE CHARM ON ME" she shouted at the end I nodded slowly whiles I kept a hold of her hands.

"I guess so but since it's yours and Blaise birthday today it will come off naturally" I said calmly as I can know she was a bit pissed off with the clan.

she didn't say anything back just walked out of the room and screamed for my sister.

"GINNY I NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND ME SOMETHING TO WEAR" and just like that ginny ran in with a outfit at the ready.

"here you go" she said passing her the outfit whiles falling onto the bed.

"thanks gin" she replied quickly before ran in the bathroom again closing the door behind her.

"How was the night with her" ginny whispered softly as she smirked at me.

"One I didn't do anything and two She didn't sleep because her wolf didn't shut up" i replied before we hear a bloody murder scream coming from the bathroom.

"RAVEN?!...OPEN THE DOOR!!" we shouted in unison as we banging on the door hoping she would open it but she didn't, all we heard was a loud thud.

I quickly told ginny to go get the chief fast. she Didn't waste time as she ran out screaming for help and with in seconds she was back with the whole pack running behind her.

"what happened son" my father said worriedly before the chief had time to say anything.

"it's Raven, she went into the bathroom to change but we heard her screaming then a thud when we asked her to open the door" i said worried about my mate I know something would happen but this I hadn't had a clue.