The Malfoy's Honeymoon

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I wake up with raven arms on my chest with her ring on show, it made me smile knowing she was all mine now.

"love" I whispered but got grunt from her making me smirk.

"love we going miss the train to pairs" I chuckled at that she jump up and running around putting our things in a bag.

"get up Draco" she said stopping to look at me.

"I think I'm gonna have a lay in love" I said pulling the sheets over my head.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY GET UP THIS INSTANT OR WE"LL NEVER HAVE SEX AGAIN" she growled whiles grabbing the sheets off the bed then jumped on me so our faces was Inches away from each other.

"morning to you too wifey" I smirked when she turned red and hides her face in my chest making me laugh.

"is the bookworm going shy on me now" I said teasing her.

"your sister going hate me" she muttered making me grabb her arms so she was looking at me.

"no she won't stop worrying about her she'll get over it soon enough" I siad then kissed her forehead softly.

"but I snapped at her for nothing when she only cared about me" she said getting off me then laying down on the bed.

"now come on this is our honeymoon let's enjoy it before we have to go back to school" I said but quickly slapped myself when she started to worry about homework.

"Raven stop this right now and go get a shower then start packing" I said firmly then walked out of our room to see my sister crying and Blaise trying to calm her down.

"what happened" I mouthed to him confused on why all the woman in this house have gone crazy this morning.

"she been like this since raven snapped at her" he replied.

"bloody hell" I muttered walking into the kitchen to get my coffee.

"how's my sister" Blaise asks.

"well I got her up think we was going to be late for Paris then she started to worry that ginny would hate her an oh then she started to worry about homework" I said has I drink my coffee.

"god what's got the girls crazy this morning" he said looking at ginny who walking in looking like hell.

"what do you mean" I said a bit confused.

"well Pansy and them have started to go crazy with raven and your honeymoon then worried about her alone" he said then it clicked.

"that's it raven and the girls have gotten so close they've made a sisterly bond so now that can feel each other emotions so with it be our honeymoon coming up and with girls fighting yesterday it's hitting them harder then it would with you and raven been twins" I said then ran upstairs to cheek on my wife.

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I was just sitting on the bed with my back to the door in a towel has I just had a shower when Draco runs in to only stop when he notices me only in a towel all bloody wet.

"Draco" I said hoping he would respond back but he didn't so I ran fast as I could into the bathroom after seeing the lust in he's eyes but I felt two Strong arms snake around my waist.

'fuck' I thought before he spoke up.

"an where does my sexy wife thinks she's going" he whispered in his hunky morning voice making my stomach flip over.