The end of Ronald weasley

⚠️Warning This chapter has sexual parts.⚠️ You can skip if your uncomfortable with reading it thank you.
——————————————

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑆𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I woke up an went downstairs to see Raven walk back and forward "Raven love stop your going make yourself dizzy" Draco said walking up to her.

"No I don't care I want him dead" she replied just as Harry walked out the fireplace with a knock out Weasley.

"what happened" she asks quickly going to Harry.

"Draco...Blaise tie him up and Ray you'll need to sit down" he said me and Draco nodded then pulled a knocked out Weasley to the next room then came back to raven crying.

"Harry tell me your joking" she cried out as she fall into the sofa.

"love....what happened?" Draco asked as he rushed to her sided while she just stared at nothing.

"am sorry Raven I found him at the Granger's as he was torturing them over and over again then....he shot them in the head" he said has the chief and the clan walked in just to see Raven Leaning on Draco as he whispered sweet things in her ear.

"Raven I'm sorry I didn't get there in time to save them" he said looking down.

"it's fine what's done is done we can't change it" she said as she stood up an walked up to father.

"father would you do the honour of killing him the same way he killed them" she said quietly to him and he nodded then walked out, we all knew she wouldn't be strong enough to do it after hearing that.

"did he say why " she asks softly as she turned around to him.

"no" he replied simple and softly HAS he looked at her.

'and he DIDN'T get into Slytherin why'

she nodded then went upstairs whiles we stared at Harry.

"your lied" I said known she in her Studio.

"he just said she deserves everything she gets for dumping him even though he cheated on her with five different woman" he said softly just then we hear girly scream coming from next door.

"fucking hell he doesn't joke when he said yes to do the job of her" Harry said making us laugh

𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

We laughed as harry looked scared as hell.

Oh yeah am Anna I'm not a wolf like the others am a mermaid that's why my room is downstairs since I have swimming pool for me but I can live out of water then Normal mermaids can.