Party time!

I planned on just doing Raven's look only but got away with Ginevra's so here hers

**************************

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I woke up feeling sick like hell, I ran into the bathroom. "here we go" I muttered to myself as I cleaned my myself up by brushed my teeth just as Draco walked in half asleep.

"morning love" he said in a sleepy tune.

"umm" I replied then walked out but stopped as he grabbed my hand.

"hey what's wrong" he said worried I shook my head as I waved him off an went downstairs to see Blaise in the garden.

"hey bro" I muttered as I sat down next to him, he nodded to tell me he noticed it was me.

"you okay you seem off" he said still looking down.

"just morning sickness has started" I replied softly laying my head on he's shoulder an closing my eyes.

"hi mate" I hear Blaise say then Draco soft reply back.

"what did she do now" Blaise said pushing my head of him but only to get a growl as a response.

"hey what was that for" I shouted at him which made him turn me around to see Draco standing there with father.

'oh we're in for it now' I thought just as I felt dizzy and sick.

"Raven can I have a word with you" father said firmly then walked away leave me confused and not able to move.

'what did we do'

"go on sis you don't want him waiting" Blaise said but I couldn't move.

"I can't move" I muttered softly hope he can hear me which he did but my head started to get worse making me start to cry from the pain that when I realised I was now on the floor with Blaise and Draco at my side tell me to stay a wake which wasn't easy because it was to hard to do so.

"I...I can't" I muttered as I closed my eyes

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I quickly pick Raven up as she closed her eyes and carried here inside and laid her on the kitchen table whiles Blaise went to get the Chief.

"what happened" my mother said as she walked in worried.

"I don't know the chief asked to have a word with her but she muttered she couldn't move then fell to the floor so quickly she didn't even notice until me and Blaise was looking down at her as she muttered she couldn't keep her eyes open after we told her too...mum what's happening" I said softly crying.