Here we go again

In case ya'll are confused they gone back to manor because they going to Hogwarts later on in the day.
______________________
Week later

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. I quickly open my eyes realised it was Raven who was throwing up.

"love" I shouted softly and got nothing back so I got up and walked into the bathroom to see her near the toilet.

"I swear Malfoy if I'm pregnant again in the same place I'm going to fucking kill you" she whispered then throw up again.

"I'll go get you a test love I'll be back in a second" I said an quickly left for the shops.

When I got back she was on the bed holding her stomach "here love I'll stay here if you need me" I said helping her up then sat down has she walked into the bathroom.

"oh fucking hell I hate Paris" she screams then walked back in.

"so" I said softly even though I know that answer.

"ready to be a father?...again" she asked looking at me.

"that's great love" I said kissing her on the lips.

"can we only tell Blaise" she whispered.

"sure but you sure he can keep it to himself since he is marring my sister" I smirked.

"I'm sure and if you sister finds out...well we'll Deal with it" she said then started to packing her bag.

"you okay with us going home right" she asks turning towards me.

"of course" I said hugging her then Magically packing everything up and went home.

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑆𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I was chilling out with Harry and Ginny when Draco and my sister popped in front of us scary the shit out of Harry.

"god raven you trying to give me a heart attack" he said holding he's chest.

"if I wanted to give you one Harry you would be dead" she said looking at him with a little smirk on her face.

"Malfoy she spending too much with you" he muttered to Draco but louder for us all to hear.

"sorry potter but she's a Malfoy now so deal with it" he said replied smirking as Harry looks at him then raven who's now gone quiet.

"sis you okay" I ask worried about her.

"uh yeah can I have a word with you...alone" she said which I nodded without question then walked away with her into the garden.

"so what's up" I asked noticing her been Nervous.

"well has you know I lost the twins and I've been trying to tell myself it wasn't my fault but you know I'm stubborn with things like that" she said softly I looked at her to say continue an she did.

"I'm pregnant again and now I'm worried about losing the baby again or something going wrong with the baby or myself" she whispered.

"that's amazing news sis and we'll all be here for you" I said pulling her into a hug.

"please don't say anything even to ginevra until I'm used to the idea of been pregnant again" she whispered softly.

"of course" I replied has we walked back into the house

𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑉𝑅𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊 (really short)

Blaise walked in with Raven who was looking around which to my guess she was looking for Draco.

"he went upstairs" I said softly smiling at her.

"okay" she said then walked away.

"what's going on" I asked him but he quickly answered for my liking.

"she just asked for help planning the workout when we go back to Hogwarts later on" I just nodded not wanting to push him even more.

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I walked into my room to see Draco laying on the sofa "babe" I said walking up to him.

"yeah" he replied pulling himself up.

"I've told Blaise and made sure he won't tell anyone until we're ready" I said with him pulling me down onto his lap.

"and how are you with being pregnant again" he whispered so no one could hear.

"I really don't know I guess I feel like we just Replaced the babies we lost and worried about every..." I got cut off by him when pulled me into a kiss then pulled away.

"nothing going to happen this time because your not gonna leave my side for second so don't worry about a thing because I'm going to do everything so you don't have too okay" he said making me softly crying.

"thank you" I whispered as I kissed him.

"for what" he asked confused.

'how stupid is he'

When I heard twilight say what it  coursed me to laugh out loud.

"what's funny" he said confused even more then he was before.

"twilight asked me how dumb are you" I said laughing when I looked at him.

"not that much since I have you" he reasoned.

'aww'

I roll my eyes at her whiles I pulled him out off the room.

"and where we going" he asks as we walked back downstairs to see the clan.

"hello sweetheart ready to go back" my father asked firmly.

"I guess and I would like some paper work to do when they doing their workouts" I said firmly.

he nodded.

"I'll sent some over for you" he replied.

"good you lot ready to go" I asked them which they nodded so I grabbed Draco an with a flash we was at Hogwarts professors Lifted the chams so we can teleport in Easily.

"now everyone go to your room and get ready for tomorrow because your going be in pain a bit" I said with Draco wrapping his arms around me.

"Remember love be nice" he whispered.

"fuck been nice I got a little dragon in me so shut it ferret" I whispered at the end so no one heard me has they walked to they rooms.

Me and Draco chilled in our room with him Massaging me until I fell asleep.

Sorry it's short hope you like it