Feeling lost - part one of two

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

it's been 4 mouths since Ginny told us about her pregnancy and I haven't spoken to her or my brother at all.

Why because they hide the fact that ginny was pregnant whilst doing training knowing full well it was too dangerous for her to doing anything and as Alpha I have to put everyone's safety first even those who are not born yet why couldn't they see that.

"Raven please I'm begging you please talk to me, we're sorry" I hear my idiot brother say when he grabs my arm just as I walked into the classroom.

"NO BLAISE! IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE DANGER YOU PUT YOUR CHILD IN AND THE FUTURE OF MY PACK, THEN BOTH OF YOU ARE DUMBER THEN I THOUGHT!" I shouted at him then Ginny who was just looking at the floor ignoring my gaze has she plays with her robe.

"I...I" he stuttered trying to find words to say but I just walked up to my loving hubby who softy took my hand and asked if I was ok but I just shocked my head no knowing I was still having a trouble with my wolf.

"do you want too go see your father love" he said looking at me and I guess I lost the control again because he quickly went up to the professor who glazed over to me then nodded quickly an went back to work just as Draco grabbed my hand and with a flash we was outside the manor.

"Marcus!" he shouted getting my father running towards us with my mother not far behind him.

"get her in the room now" he ordered Draco ignoring my mothers pleads to not do it.

"it has to be done m'love she need to get a hold of her wolf before she hurts anyone or herself" he says calmly to her but she was still cried when Draco places a kiss on my head then locks me in the room alone with my wolf.

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

After locking Raven up I had to go back to and tell everyone that their alpha, my wife had to be locked away until she gets better.

it was killing me not having her with me but it was for herself and our baby safety I hope.

"here we go" I thought when I walked back to the classroom to only see the clan there.

"where's my sister MALFOY!" Blaise shouts not realizing its his behaviour and my sister's had put his sister, my wife locked up at home alone.

"she had to be locked up because she was losing control again" I replied calmly but had tears running down my face.

"oh god" Bella cried then she ran up to me an hugged me.

"it's all my fault" Blaise muttered falling down on his sit.

"no shit" I said slyly still hugging my baby sister in my arms "it's not his fault that she lost her own" my careless sister says standing up to him.

"AND IT WASN'T HER FAULT SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT GINEVRA" I shouted realises where she was going with it.

"STOP IT REAVEN WOULDN'T WANT US FIGHT, WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER FOR HER SAKE" Bella screamed with tears running down her face coursing her makeup look like panda.

"she right Malfoy he's been your best friend since you was what 11" harry says as he puts he's hand on my shoulder.

"Draco this came when you was away, its from the healer" pansy said then softy pulled Bella towards her and walked out with the others behind them leaving me alone with the thoughts of my sweet angel and son all alone as I walked around the grounds until I went to bed alone.

Another five months later

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑆𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

Watching Draco was honestly horrible he hasn't eating anything all day just drinking his pain way.

"love I'm going to see my sister and no your not coming" I said before she starts a Argument an went downstairs to see my best mate drinking whiskey as he stars at the fire.

"mate I'm going home to see Raven do you want to come with" I said calmly just as ginny walked down.

"take him he needs it but go get a shower and brush your teeth" she said softly smirking then she walked out.

"go on mate be quick"I said then sat down next to the fire and waited for him.

"Ready to go" he says putting on his jacket.

"yeah let go" I replied and with a flash I was home.

AT ZABINI MANOR

We walked into the kitchen to see my Parents talking "honey we have to let her out she muttering to herself and cry at night" mother says coursing Draco to run out and go to the Room in the basement.

"mum Draco been the same but instead of muttering to himself his drinks Non-stop and not eating" I said when I sat down making them jump a bit "she needs him just as he needs her" father muttered then went over some plan for everybody to follow even the professors.

𝐷𝑅𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

When I was running down the stairs to my wife I realised I stupid I was being, because I was too busy with how I was Coping without her an not about how she was without me.

'god we fucked up this time'

I hear scar say as I got the door and open it to see her in the corner laying down in my black top muttering to herself.

"Raven" I whispered when I walked towards her coursing her to slowly looked up at me "you're not real...you're not real nothing real" she muttered to herself as she looked down at the floor crying.

'go to her'

I didn't need scar to tell me twice. I ran to her and pulled her into my arms not caring who walked in an telling me to get away from her because I ant letting that happen again I regret bringing her here.

"Dragon" she Whimpers holding me tighter.

"I'm here darling I'm here and I'm never letting you go" I cried in her hair has I held her closer.

"I want to go home I hate it here" she whispered softly.

"then let's go sweetheart" I replied then picked her up Bridal style an walked out leaving Blaise there.