The test

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I woke up feeling really sick so I quickly got out of bed without waking Draco an ran into the bathroom an throw up my meal from the night before.

'we should take a test'

'What for'

'To find out if we pregnant'

'We can't be can we?'

'One way to find out'

With that I quickly grabbed a test out of my bag an did what it says to do then waited three minutes for the results to come back.

AFTER THREE MINUTES

"....fuck" I whispered.

'shit'

"love you okay" I hear Draco ask with worry in his voice.

"yeah! I'll be out in a sec" I said as I put the test in my bag before walked out.

"ready to go back" he said I nodded as I grabbed my bag before he could see it.

'how the fucking am I going to tell him? Fuck my life'

When we got home I ran to gin's room quickly as i could without Draco questioning me.

"GINEVRA! I need you help" I shouted as I ran in.

"okay shut the door" she said as she sat up on her bed so I do then sat next to her.

"I'm pregnant.... I don't know what do" I cried

𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑉𝑅𝐴'𝑆 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀

"Raven that wonderful news! Have you told Draco yet" she said I just looked at her then broke down

𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑉𝑅𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊.

She just looked at me then broke down.

"oh Raven you have to tell him" I said worried about her and the pregnancy.

"I will Ginevra but I...I'm worried" i said honestly.

"worried about what?" She asked confused.

"losing it" she replied.

"I'll come with you to tell him, He should be with the clan" I said getting up.

"what now" she said shocked I nodded an pulling her downstairs.

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊.

I was chilling with everyone in the living room when gin came downstairs with a Nervous yet scared raven with her.