Finally lost Control?

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

Me and the lads woke up before the girls so we Decided to just go to the hall without them.

"I swear Malfoy if I get hit with a book I'm gonna come after you" Harry says has we sit down coursing Blaise to laugh out loud.

"shut it Zabini" I muttered towards him.

"your forgetting your wife was a Zabini" he replied smirking at me.
"concentrate on the WAS Zabini she's now a Malfoy but don't worry when you marry my sister you'll have a new Zabini to push you around" I said slyly when Astoria walked in alone.

"where's the others" I asked knowing she never comes down alone.

"they went to hospital wig with Raven and your sister" she said softly then started to eat leaving me and Blaise confused until we had Harry telling us to go find out wants going on.

When we got there we was meet with ginny sitting on the bed and Raven glaring at her until she saw us or should I say her brother.

"BLAISE MARCUS ZABINI I'M GOING KILL YOU" she growled has she was walking up to him, her eyes quickly started to turn blue so before she could do any Harm to her bother I got good Firm grab on her then pulled her into my chest.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY GET YOUR CLAWS OFF ME" she screamed at me as she struggled to get lose.

"babe what did he do" I asked her calmly "Ginny is pregnant and has been since we got married" she softly growled as she tried to calm down but was Failing at it.

"we was going to tell you before the attack but we didn't what to upset you since you just lost your own" ginny whispered coursing Raven to finally snap and change.

"love" I said firmly but calmly towards her to see if she had any control of her wolf and she has, when she looked at me she walked up to me.

"go to our dorm and I'll be there soon" I whispered to her.

without kill her brother she ran out leaving me with two idiot who is my sister an now brother-in-law. "WHAT WAS YOU THINKING BLAISE YOU KNOW YOUR SISTER AN I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR YOU DESPITE WHAT HAPPENED TO US" I softly growled at him.

"I know but ginny want to tell her since she was her friends first" he replied looking down.

"but nothing Blaise she was your blood first!, it doesn't matter if Ginevra had known her first or not Raven is your family that comes first, you know this Blaise, I'm sorry mate but you both will have to stay away from her for a bit" I said firmly then went to find my wife as angrier was boiling within me and needed to be Released somehow an I got the best thing or should I say person for it.

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑉𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

I was walking around the my room waiting for Draco to come back. I finally changed back after ribbing up our bed to fix it.

"how can they keep this from me just because of what happened" I said to myself.

"I don't know Raven but think of it this way. they did it to save us from the sadness an the memory of us losing Two pups"

"I know twilight but it still hurts that my own brother keep it and had so many chances to tell us" I muttered softly has I sit down just as Draco walked into the room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️mature part coming up you have been warned⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊

I watched him slam the door and walked into the bathroom without looking at me.

"Draco" I said hoping for answer but got nothing so I tried again.

"Dragon" knowing he likes my nickname for him since the first day I found out about been a pureblood/werewolf and again he didn't say anything back.

I quickly grabbed my bag an stuff for me to go home with for a night but he stopped me from packing when he came out of nowhere an picked me up.

"never do that again" he said throwing the bag into the closet without looking away from me.

"but...he cut me off "but nothing Raven I'm mad with them not you so tell me what the fuck was you doing with that bag" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"I was packing" I whispered softly at him.

"and where was you planning to go" he asked smirking down at me.

"I was going to our home" I replied then softly kissed him hoping it would distract him from the bag as I pulled him down on the bed with me.

"our home" he muttered confused then kissed me back when I slowly nodded.

"Draco baby why don't we just stay in bed all day" I whispered smirking at my husband who was already taking off my dress I had just put on.

"I think that's the best idea you've said all day" he said nibble on my ear making me moan, I undid he's pants and pull his top off "dragon" I bagged him to let me feel him.

"don't. ever. think. you. can. fucking leave. me" he growls just as he pulled my legs apart and thrusts deep an hard within me with ever word he said, making me feel my eyes turn blue for second as I got lost in our Pleasure.

"faster" I moaned Louder, he obeyed my request and did so over an over throughout the night until sunrise shined tough our window leaving us laying there all sweaty and breathing Heavy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️mature part ended you can read freely⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco" I whispered softly as I had my eyes closed.

"yes" he breaths out.

"it's a boy" I said softly as I turn to look at him.

"boy" he repeated I nodded softly giggling at his reaction.

He pulling me on top of him and kissed me "sleep love you'll need it" he said softly cuddling up with me as I fell asleep on him.