Other siblings?

𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊 I woke up in pain as I tried to move but end up whimpering as my body was sore

I woke up in pain as I tried to move but end up whimpering as my body was sore.

'relax Raven we're going be in pain for a while after last night '

I hear Twilight as the memory of me and Ronald fighting Flooded back.

"I'm gonna hurt him so much when I find him." I muttered to myself whiles trying to think of a good why to do it.

'oh we will no one Disrespects our family'

'we have to get changed Twilight we need to prepare' I told her as I ignored the pain an made myself get up only to realise I was in Draco's bed.

'Twilight how did we get into bed we was downstairs last night?' I was confused Did someone carry me up?

"oh your awake...how do you feel" I hear a rustic voice coming from the side of me but I couldn't make out who it was with it been so bloody dark in here so I quickly tried to turn the light on but cried in pain when I did.

"take it easy, it's just me love" he said softly whiles pulling me back into the bed.

"oh" was all I could say as I laid back into his arms.

"I'm not moving from this bed for awhile am I?" i asked when he looked down at me smirking.

'god I'll slap that smirk right off you, you git'

"chief wants you, ginny and Potter to have a couple of days off until you and gin have Healed from turning back and Potter has Astoria watching him like a hawk" he whispered as kissed my ear and neck.

'I will not sit back while weasel planing on killing us no way in hell'

'we will listen to our mate!'

before I could snap back at her or Draco Blaise walked in with a tray of food and coffee.

"here dad ordered you to eat and listen to draco that you can't do much since you just focus turn also ginny says your moody when you first wake up" he said calmly as he could Sense i was angry with Ginny part but i nodded anyways.

"thanks I guess" when Draco took the tray off him then put it next to me.

"so...do you agree with this shit as well" I said finally looking up at him.

"you need to take it easy Raven but know ginny doesn't like it either although she likes seeing me get her stuff" he replied just as he sat at the end of the bed.

"I better go see her before mother kills me" Draco said calmly then quickly left us.

𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊