✧ Locks ✧

~ again, something random i'm making up at 11pm because it's too hot to sleep. fluffy ~

* 3rd person *

Corbyn has just gone to the jewellers to go buy a gift for his amazing boyfriend. The two had been together for seven months already but Corbyn wanted to be cute.

He dashed back home from the store and made his way into the Why Don't We household, seeing Zach and Jack sitting in the lounge and saying a quick hello to them. He rushes past and up to his bedroom that he shares with the two other messy boys, Jonah and Zach. Upon reaching the room he goes in and shuts the door, picking out a nice box for the "necklace."

After stashing the box under his bed where no one could find it he walked into Daniel and Jacks room, seeing the brunette laying on his bed doing something on his phone.

"Hey baby" Corbyn speaks softly as he sits down placing his hand on the other boys thigh. The boy instantly dropped his phone on the bed, sitting up and straddling the blonde, strangling him in a hug. "Corby, I never got my hug and kiss this morning when I woke up. You took forever." Daniel mumbles into the blondes neck. The older boy laughs lightly. "Sorry bub, I can make up for it. How about you, me, the river. We'll go on a cute date at like 4." Corbyn says and pecks Daniel's forehead. "That sounds amazing" Daniel sighs happily.

The two boys cuddle for a while before they have to go to the studio, hanging around there for a while making some songs before coming back home. The two go to their rooms getting changed for this date.

After Corbyn was done he knocked on the brunettes door. "He's just fixing his hair, like always." Jack says and Corbyn chuckles. "not surprised. Baby come on you look perfect, let's go!" The blonde calls out and soon sees Daniel walking out looking absolutely stunning, like always. Corbyn stretches his arm out for Daniel to take his hand which he does and the two walk out together.

Corbyn decides on going for a nice early dinner and after that heading down to the river for the sunset. "Where we going Corby?" The brunette asks as they are driving. "A cute cafe for an early dinner and then like I already said, the river. How does that sound?" Corbyn asks and looks over at Daniel for a second to see him smiling widely. "That sounds perfect." He replies and let's out a satisfied sigh.

The two arrive at the cafe and get seated at a table. Both just getting light dishes as they'll probably just get pizza when they finish at the river, also due to the fact it's only around 4:30. The two get their food and share a milkshake before heading off to the river.

It was quiet and peaceful, the sun shining on the water and a light breeze was pleasant for this occasion. It was also good as there was no one around which means no fans who could possibly see the two boys.

The two are sat side by side on the second to last step down by the water. The steps being high enough that when they're sitting their feet don't touch the floor below. Daniel's head is rested on Corbyn's shoulder and the blondes arm is wrapped around his back, gripping his hip softly.

Daniel slowly gets up, jumping down from the step and standing on the one below. He stands in between Corbyn's legs and wrap his arms around his torso, burying his head into the blondes chest.

"I love you" Daniel says, his voice muffled. "I love you too baby" Corbyn says pausing, grabbing the boys hands that are around his stomach and holding them in front of him so the brunette is now looking at him. Corbyn pulls out the box and opens it. "Forever and always" He finishes.

Inside is a chain with a lock and Corbyn pulls out a chain he's been wearing for the whole day with a lock on it as well. "Oh. My. God. You absolute flirt" Daniel says and slaps the boys chest lightly. "You like?" The older asks with a smile and Daniel nods his head. "Of course I do, it's from you." Daniel speaks and takes the chain from the box. "Can you put it on me?" He asks and Corbyn nods and grabs the chain, turning the boy around and fastening it around his neck. Corbyn has his arm up running his hand through his hair, Daniel grabs onto it gently running over his soft skin with his thumb. The boy leans down and connects the two in a delicate kiss before pulling away and sitting back down. "Thanks Corby."