✧ choke ✧

~ this is dedicated to you all, merry christmas my lovlies (: be safe x ~

~ 3rd person ~

their lips collided, like moths drawn to a flame, as piece by piece their clothing was stripped off. daniel and corbyn were a new couple, though the moment just seemed oh so right. the blondes parents were out, daniel had come over for some of corbyns history notes and it just happened.

the brunettes body collided with corbyn's door, the boy pinning him to it as he attacked his neck. whimpers fell from his mouth like a waterfall, making the older smirk against his warm skin. corbyn loved when his partners made noise, being able to hear how they fall apart beneath you and you being the only one to hear that. pure bliss.

he pushed the boy further into his room, the bright light from the hallway leaving as the door shut. the only light now was from the various glow up signs that were around the room.

the blonde walked to daniel who was stood at the foot of his bed, smirking at him. the brunette's legs felt weak as his boyfriends blue eyes glowed in the dimly lit room. now they were right in front of him, glimmering with lust. quickly his eyes vanished as his head ducked into his neck. the brunette moaned at the blissful feeling of his delicate lips working at his skin.

"now babyboy i need to know how this is gonna go" his breath tickled daniel's ear as he whispered, a shiver running down the boys spine. "what?" daniel breathed out. "what do you like? don't be shy" corbyn nibbled on his ear to calm him. "well what do you like?" the boy didn't want to admit that he hadn't figured out exactly what he liked. "choking, 's hot" the rasp in his voice was enough to make daniel nod his head, they hadn't been dating for long but daniel would get on his knees for this boy. plus choking didn't sound too bad, he was willing to try.

daniel was pushed back onto the bed, his hair falling over his eyes as he sunk into the comforter. the pads of the blonde's fingers ran up his exposed thighs, making their way to his boxers (the only article of clothing the two hadn't removed yet) a finger slipped between daniel's skin and the thin fabric, the waistband was ever so slightly pulled away from his skin before the blonde let the fabric spring back down. daniel let out a small yelp and corbyn smirked, teasing was always his favourite.

after daniel complaining about his being a big tease the blonde removed their clothing. a click was head before corbyn was lathering his dick with lube, the brunette was already squirming beneath him with excitement.

the blonde leaned down to daniel's chest, kissing up the gorgeously tanned skin until he made his way to the boys lips, kissing them passionately. corbyn pulled away and placed a kiss on his cheek. "are you sure?" daniel knew corbyn was asking about the choking. "i'll tell you to stop if i don't like it" the blonde sent him a smile before positioning himself properly.

a shock of pleasure jolted through daniel as his boyfriend penetrated him, moans spilling from his mouth as he became accustomed to his size. one of corbyn's hands laid around his throat like a necklace, there was no pressure yet but even the feeling of it there gave daniel butterflies.

corbyn went harder, his hips snapping into damiel's pelvis and it was then that the boy felt the pressure. the move of him slowly loosing his ability to speak or breath somehow turned him on. his own erection was stood tall, the tip red and warm leaking with precum. the only sounds he could get out of his restricted throat were pathetic like whimpers, music to corbyn's ears.

suddenly there was release, he was able to breath properly again and a loud cuss word fell from his mouth, breathing erratic. "i always thought you might be vanilla, but i guess i'm in for a treat" the brunette shivered under his lustful gaze. "you look pretty like this, my hand around your neck, definitely hot" a pink dusted the youngers cheeks though it went unnoticed in the pink glow coming from his lights.

"please, do it again" daniel whimpered, he missed the feeling it gave him though it was only mere minutes ago. he couldn't get enough. so the blonde complied, pressing down again and picking up his pace. his head dropped forwards as groans left his mouth, he was so glad daniel wasn't vanilla.

the two soon came with loud moans. "wanna go again?" corbyn looked to the side at his boyfriend as he lay next to him. daniel was quick to nod his head, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him in to a deep kiss.

they were up for a while that night.

~*~

the brunette was walking through the halls of his high school, making his way to lunch when suddenly someone swung their arm around his neck and scruffed up his hair with the other hand. the action of his airways being constricted caused daniel to let out a small involuntary moan but he was quick to slap a hand over his mouth.

eben, the one daniel soon realised was the one who surprised him, started laughing his ass off. "stop it!" daniel whined, his cheeks flushing a dark red. "you just-" the blonde started but couldn't finish as he was laughing too much. the brunette pouted and punched eben in the side. "you better not tell anyone jackass" eben put his hands up defensively but couldn't answer as the laughter continued.

after composing himself the two continued on their way, damiel's cheeks still tinted a light shade of red as the two walked in silence. they made it to their table, the others already sitting and eating.

"hey baby" corbyn spoke as he leaned up, daniel leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. he sat down next to corbyn as eben sat across from them, next to jonah and jack. "guess what" eben spoke as he chucked a fry in his mouth, his eyes focused on daniel. "eben i swear to god" the brunette muttered.

a round of what was heard from the table before the oldest of the group proceeded. "daniel has a choking kink" corbyn nearly choked on his drink before he mumbled (a little too loud) "oh i know"

"what did you say corbyn?" jack exclaimed. "nothing, i said nothing" he forced a smile but jack wasn't fooled. "you totally just said "oh i know" " the table laughed at his imitation of corbyn, daniel's blush just deepened. "wait so omg eben's not lying." zach laughed once corbyn didn't reply. "when it comes to love, if it's not rough it isn't fun" corbyn smirked and winked at daniel before casually eating a fry from eben's plate.

"oh my god you two! why didn't you tell us! this is important details. daniel!" evan groaned, the two were best friends and he at least thought he would find out before any of the others. "what! i'm not discussing my sex life and kinks or whatever with any of you! that is specifically for corbyn to know" daniel laughed at the conversation, almost awkwardly, he couldn't believe this is what they were talking about.
the other boys waved him off before going back to eating, though they didn't keep their eyes off the two boys.

"at least i can kiss you like this now" before daniel had a chance to reply the blonde had grabbed his throat and pulled him into a rough kiss. the boys faces were priceless before they started hyping them up.

the lot of them disturbed the whole cafeteria that lunch.

~*~

~ y'all don't even know how long i've had this idea and have rewritten it ~~ again, merry christmas ! this is my present to you all <3 ~~ Wc: 1340 ~💫

~ again, merry christmas ! this is my present to you all <3 ~
~ Wc: 1340 ~
💫