ch: 1 Begining or End

.........."Ladies.. and gentlemen....may i have your attention please, all your wait is over now ...lets welcome the couple of the year on the stage...." said hardik..

A handsome tall man in a black Armani suit, 24 or 25 years old ,coming with a girl of almost same age, wearing a beautiful peach coloured lehenga with her hair open... Light makeup...simple yet beautifull.

"So...guys,
Lets welcome Mr.Darshan Raval and his wife Mrs. Aisha Darshan Raval at their reception !"- Hardik, a close friend of Darshan announced.

There were many celebrities and friends of Darshan apart from the relatives whom he doesn't even know they existed...and obviously the reporters.
Finally they came at the stage with families...soon the guests start giving gifts and congratulating them while the reporters and cameramens were busy  taking photos.

"congratulations to both of you...may you stay always  happy in your marriage....Darshan.." a girl wearing red gown with a gift on her hand came on the stage .
Darshan's eyes were glued to her but with an immense sadness . The eyes of the girl have the same thing  which can't be explain...something that they  hold back for many days...sommething they  wanted to say ....!

He just smiled and doesn't said a word.
(His eyes already said what he wanted to say)

And all this was happening in front of her wife, aisha.!

"Arree Karishma beta ... ,how are you...,tumse bahut badi shikayat hai meri ...,shadii me kyun nhi aai tum"said Darshan's mom.

"I m really sorry aunty ,but office ka kaam tha toh aa nhi paai ..."-
karishma.

Mom-  ''arre i m sorry mai toh tumhe introduce karana hi bhool gai..,Aisha beta ...,she is Karishma...Darshan ki bachpan ki friend...,hamare pados me hi rehte the phir humne ghar change kar lia.."

"But usse hamari friendship me koi problem nhi huii...actually we are even very good friends now...,hai na darshan.." -Karishma..

Darshan nodded in a yes with a  forced smile  while Aisha said hello to karishma with a smile.

" aahhaa , excuse me Ladies and gentlemen,mere bhai ki shaadi hai aur itni rukhi sukhi paarty ....ye to chalega nhi, right ....so please lets  celebrate it  with some  dancee....and obviously we will  start it from the couple..
So guys lets welcome Darshan and Aisha on the dance stage...to give us memorable moments through their dance " said chinmay.

Darshan and aisha were just looking at each other embarrassed for a moment and then darshan held aisha's hand and make their way to the dance floor....all the lights went off except the spotlight which was on them.

The song Bhula diya played.

Darshan took one hand of Aisha and pulled her and she landed on him ,now he slide his one hand on her waist and held aisha 's one hand...while aisha 's another hand was on darshan's chest...they started moving with the rythm ... they shared a good eyelock though .......then darshan turned aisha without leaving her hand...aisha was feeling his breath on her shoulder as well as neck and then, suddenly she felt his grip tighter than before on her waist ..she turned to him and saw his face red with anger he held inside directly looking into her eyes... She felt uncomfortable and tried to free herself but failed as he pulled her again on himself and this time he even made his grip tightest, this time he has a little smirk on his lips, Aisha couldn't understand what was going on except the fact that he is throwing out his anger on her by holding her tightly so bad that it might  leave a mark on her skin . After 4 or 5 min of dancing like this the song ends ..everyone clapped...aisha watching darshan as she can't understand what he is upto., everyone smiling and complementing them except the three, Darshan, Aisha , and  Karishma...! Darshan saw her...and knew that she had cried as he can see her red and swollen eyes with tears.
He wanted to stop her but before that she left the place, and all these were not left  unnoticed by Aisha.

After some time darshan also left leaving behind aisha and all people in the party..!

After reception,

D.mom- 'Aisha..,where's darshan....achanak kahan chala gaya.'

Aisha - 'wo actually usko urgent kaam tha to wo chala gaya ,aa jaenge thode der me..'

Mom- offo ye ladka bhi na ,shaadi ke time to chood deta kaam.
Koi nhi tu chal apne kamre me jaa ,mai uska pta lagati hun'

Aisha -'okk maa.'

At the other side..Darshan in his studio...
was throwing everything that comes his way, he was angry as hell, his  eyes were red while the marks of tears is still in his face.

Darshan-"Why......whyyy ....Aisha why did you do this to me....you knew you could say no to this..but you didn't...you took all my happiness away from mee..!
You know what...I ...hate..you....tumhari wajah se mera pyaar mujhse dooor ho gaya !
Tumhe iski sazaa jaroor milegii...
Mai kabhi tumhe maaf nhi karoonga ..Aisha..,kabhi nhi."

"Log kehte hai jab unki shaadi hoti hai to unki naii zindagii shuru hoti hai..
Par meri to shaadi karke zindagi hi khatam ho gayi..sab kuch kho diaa maine ....,sab ..sab kuch...!
I hate you Aisha ,
I hate you.."

NOTE- This is my first story ...so please ignore my mistakes....i am trying my best...just need your love and support...!