ch :7 - Happiness

Mext morning ..,the alarm rang.. ,
Darshan woke up...and looked at the clock ..
Its 4 :30 am...he remembers about last night and went to washroom for shower.

After 15 min..he came down to hall

"Aree beta..,tum itni jaldi uth kar kyun bekar ka mehnat kar rhi ho..".his mom said.

"Maa...yeh bekar ka tension nhi le rhi hun mai..aap.log ke lie naashta hi to banaya tha.."aisha said

"Par iski zaroorat hi kya thi beta.."
His dad said

"Papa...zaroorat thi ..!"Aisha said

Darshan was seeing everything from behindd.
And he came to them
"Are yeh lo aa gaya yeh "....his dad said pointing towards him.

"Aap log ho gaye readyy..? "

"Haan ...bilkul beta.."..his mom said.

"Naahta..."

"Wo to humne kar liaa...! But dekh na Aisha ne bekar ka hi subah subah itna kuch banaya ..".his mom cut him off.

"Bekar ka kahan mom...aap log bina kuch khaye bina jaenge..?"

"Accha...tujhe nhi karni padtii islie bol rha hai..huh.."his mom said pulling his ears

"Aa...aa mom bas baba."

"chalo ab ho gaya to chalen ..,flight miss ho jaegii."his dad said.

Chalo mai aap log ko airport drop kar deta hunn.

Then Aisha touched their foots ..
"Hameaha khush rho mera baccha...apna dhyaan rakhna..okk"his mom saod hugging aisha.

"Aap bhi..."aisha said
Then they bid bye to each other and darshan drove the car to airport.

.
.
After 1 hour..,
Darshan came to his house...Now they are alone in the house.

He saw aisha dozing off by keepkng her head down on the dining table.
He went near her and going to place his hand on her shoulder but stopped..
He started walking upstairs towards his room..but..

"Darshan...tum aa gaye.. mummy papa....unko koi pareshani to nhi huii na wo ..."

"Han ..wo maine unhe achhe se drop kar diaa...!"

"A..u...ab.Aisha i want to talk to you.."

"Bolo..darshan"

He hoes near her and sat beside her.

"Aisha....why are u doing this all...?"

"What...mai kuch samjhi nhi ."

"Mtlb hum kuch dino baad alag ho jaenge...toh mom dad ke saamne itna achha banne ki zaroorat nhi hai...i mean unhe pta nhi hai hare baare mein ..aise me jab unhe divorce ke bare me pta chalega to unka dil toot jaega..islie i don't want u to care for them..i m enough for them."

"Darshan i know...but....mai wahi kar rhi hun jo sahi hai..
Hum divorce jab lenge wo tab ki baat hai..abhi mai unke lie itna toh kar hi sakti hun....!
Mai khana lagati hun kha lo.."she said

And then they ate breakfast..!

"Tum apni mom se bahut pyaar karte ho na..obvioisly ..afterall itni acchi hai hi woh"

"Wo toh hai..mai apni mom ke lie kuch bhi kar sakta hun..kuch bhi."

.
.

"Kya yaar tujhe hamesha last moment plan cancel krna hota hai kyaa....tu hamesha yehi karta hai..
Tu rehne de bahii hamesha yehi bolta hai ki agli baar jarur aaunga...but hamesha plan cancel kar deta hai...
Okk bye"
Darshan sid through his bluetooth attached to his ear....he is driving to his studio.

Suddenly his eyes fall on someone near the road and he stopped the car....
It was a public school..where aisha is coming out of the main gate of the school with a 9 or may be 10 year old boy in a wheelchair....! Many others childrens were also coming with their parents as the school was over.
She was smiliing and laughing at some joke of the boy.
Darshan just observed her...trying to analyse what's going on.

Aisha then take that boy to the ice cream stall near the school where many others childrens were also buying it.
She bought 2 icecreams for both and they started eating...she seemed so happy with him..they both were happily talking and eating ....aisha in the middle spread the creame on his face and so does the boy..!
Bt this joy seems to be ended soon ..since a black audy came when she stood up from her place .. A driver came out of the audy and said something to aisha.
Aisha then hugged that boy kissing on his forehead and the driver took him inside the car...within a minute the car disssapeared from there.
She turned to leave and found someone standing ..it was darshan...!

"You..."

"Yes..,who is he.?"

"Dar...darshan what are you doing here.?"

"Even i should ask you the same..,what are you doing here aisha and who is that boy."

"It 's none of your business."aisha said

"Its definetely my business..because i have the right to know to whom my wife meet..,i have the right to know all your secrets aisha."darshan angrily asked.

"We are a couple just for the world..but in reality i am not bounded to any of your questions Mr .Raval...and you know that right."aisha replied back

"Chahe tum maano ya na mano..duniya ke lie ya khudke lie..shaadi hamari huii hai..tum meri patni ho aur mujje poorq haq hai jaanne ka ki wo kaun hai..bolo aisha..!

"Agar mai na batana chaun toh.?"she replied..

"Kyun..? Darr lagta hai...? Agar tumhara sach sabko pta chal gya toh...huh"

"What.....kaun sa sach.."

"See i don't know wo kaun hai mai jannna bhi nhi chahta.. but agar tumhe mujhse shaadi krni hi nhi thi toh kyun ki meri life barbaad, kyun mere family ke emotios ke saathkhel rhi ho tum.... Bataya kyun nhi meri mom ko apne relationship ke bare me"

"Darshan tum galat samajh rhe ho" aisha said angrily

"Mai bilkul sahi samajh rha hoon kal ke baad mujhe laga tha ki tum sach me innocent ho, ab samjh me aaya tumhara yeh sab plan tha,  tum mujhe use kar rhi ho apne aur apne us...... Jo bhi... "

Aisha didn't know what to tell after thiss

"Darsh u know what..? You just can't understand anyone's feeling ..,you just.."

"Shutup ...itna hi sati savitri ho to batati kyun nhi uss bacche ke bare me."
He said holding her arms tightly

She pushed him and said ,
"Bhai hai wo mera...!

Hola chicos.