chapter : 26 - Paris

We are now in the flight to the way of paris.. Just me and darshan, Aarav is with them as mom want only us to visit there. Its been halg an hour since the flight took off , he is sleeping peacefully with his ipods tugged in his ears. Don't know why i m feeling so much nervous today...may be its beacause i will be here with him alone for total 4 days... I can't even know what will we do..? I just came here because I Don't want mom to be sad as she planned so beautiful surprise for us. Suddenly i felt something on my shoulder, it was darshan's head, i looked at him with mh corner eyes, i didn't tried to move as i m scared it might ewake him up... So i let it be.

************

I didn't realized when i slept but when i woke up, found myself in darshan's shoulder, he is awake and reading a book i guess.. Or magazine.. I sat up straight .mmhe looked at me at this and said

" uth gai mohatarma, chlo be ready...wee r going to land.."

"Whatt..,Itti jaldi abhi toh.. "

"abhi toh nhi, pichle 2 ghante se soyi ho..pta nhi itta neend kahan se lati ho.., i think u are tired, koi nhi hotel pahunch kr so jana.. Ok.. " he said eith a smile.

"han" i replied.

I don't know how come i slept 2 hours, when he woke up.. Uff leave.. I think he is right i m tired... That was so fast...that i have to do so much things in these 2 days.. that's so nice of bhabhi that she helped me in my packing.

------------

We landed safely...yes... We are now in PARIS... The favourite place of my mom...the place where she first came with her husband... She called it as the CITY OF LOVE... The place where she always wanted to take me....But...aisha., what are you thinking.. Just just shutup.. Stop thinking about past stop thinking about that..i sighed.
Now we are on the airport.., for the verification and other formalities.. which is almost done.....While darshan is also on his phone talking to his mom.., suddenly a girl of nearly at my age comes up to me and asked.,
" are you a indian..?"

"yes " i replied with a smile

"Hii, i m julie, " she said extending her hands,

"Aisha," i hold her hamds for the handahake

"You know what, i genuinely use to admire you all, your dressing style, this saare," she said indicating towards my saree, "and especially this locket and this coloyr in your partition" she said with an excitement.

"thankyou so much, its our tradition" i said

"And i love it, i want since a long to ask from u all, whatt does this colour indicates, i mean why hou all r putting this, can i also....... "

"No no... Actually this is only wear by a married women as a love towards her husband, in marriage, the groom used to put this sindoor in th groom's partition and from then, she used to fillher partition always till her last breath.. Along with this mangalsutra," i said showing her my mangalsustra.

"Sindoor and mangal.... Mang... Manglsetra"she tried to pronounce it right.

"Yep".. I said.

"So, it means u are married.?"She asked

"Yess, there is my husband " i said indicating towards darshan.

"Oh....it seems you both came here fpr honeymoon as maximum couples come here for this. "

I nodded in yes.

"My wish is with both of you , may your marriage and love will remain immortal.."
I remained silent for a moment, staring at her and then finally smiled.