Ch -18 : A Fresh start.

After drinking Coffee, darshan took his cup along with aisha's cup to dustbin went for some call .
After 20 min, he came back to where Aisha was and found aisha dozing off in the chair by placing her head on the wall beside her. She was not comfortable with that.
So he went there and sat beside jer so that she could place her head on his shoulder and she did that.
He saw her sleeping.,
" she looks cute while sleeping, bas din bhar soti rehti hai. "
Darshan said as he first time seeing her sleeping like this.
For some minutes, he stared at her and then he also dozed off.
.
Next morning,
Aisha wake up first, she found herself beside darshan in that way, darshan was sleeping.
She went to the washroom for freshup.
When she came back, she didn't found darshan, she thaught that he may went to the washroom.
She went inside Aaarav 's room and sat in the chair near the bed.
One nurse was there ,
" kab tak hosh aaega ise.?" She asked her.
"Now he is sleeping only, jaldii hi uth jaenge. " The nurse said.

After 5 min, she aaw him moving, he back to his senses.
"Aarav", aisha immediately hugged him as he woke up.
She help him to sat in the bed.
"How are you feeling now, theek ho na tum.. Haan.? "

"I m okk. "he replied.
He saw tears in her eyes..
"Please don't cry dii, i m ok now. "

She sat on the bed and cupping his face, she said,
"kya karte ho tum aarav, koii aise gussa hota hai apno dii se.?huh..? "

"Sorry dii., but i was really hurted ki aapne mujhse sach chupaya.. Kyun nhi bataya aapne mujhe..? "

"Maine.. Socha tha ki tumhe surprise doongii as you are a fan of him but... "
She stopped as a tear dropped down her face.

"Tumne toh mujhe hi itna bada surprise, ek shock de dia... "

Aarav hugged her and said, " i m sorry dii, i promise, agle baar nhi karoonga mai.. I swear. "
She holds aarav's hand, promise me, ab se kabhi aise bole bina nhi jaoge.
Aarav nodded.

"Ehmm ehmm....", aisha turned

"Are.. Maa aap " she found darshan's mom,
She went near her and touched her feet , Darshan's mom hugged her.
Aisha also found darshan behind his mom.
"Aap yahan kaise. "she asked.
"Mujhe kl darshan ne bataya sab ke bare me, aur mai yahan aa gaii"
Darshan mom replied.

"Par aapko itni takleef.... "

"Takleef,? Apne baccho ka khayal rakhna, unki care krna takleef thodi na hai...
Tumne toh bataya nhu hume apne bhaii ke bare me, par mujhe toh khayal hai, aarav bhi toh mere bacche jaisa hi hai. "
Aisha hugged her.
Darshan's mom went near aarav and said,
Hii, i m....

"I know aunty, you are his mom.. "
Aarav said pointing towards darshan.

Darsham mom surprisingly saw him and asked, tum jaante ho mujhe?. "

"Mom he is my huge fan, meri poori family details hai iske paas"darshan said from behind.

Ohh, darshan's mom smiled and said, and aarav tum mujhe aunty nhi mom bulaoge, samjhe..?

"Aree, rajal...... Tumm......?"
as Anna came she saw her.

"Abhi abhi aai ".... Darshan mom said and They hugged each other.
"How are you anna.? "his mom asked.

"I m all good, apna batao."

"Mai bhi... "

"Tum yahan kaise.? "

"Bas sab pata chala aur aa gaii apne baccho ke paas"

"Doctor ise 2 din baad discharge kar denge,uske baad hum ise ghar le jaa sakte hai"
Darshan said in between.
.
.
***********

Aisha's pov.

2 days passed, today we took aarav home.
Now he is on his wheelchair but he can recover from it after few days as doctors said.
I m happy that everything is back to normal, even better than normal. And this is all happened just because of Darshan.
What did he did for me...,i don't think anyone would do for anybody.
But in some corner of my heart, even now also there's some guilt in my heart that i couldn't did all these by myself, what about my mom's promise.... And what if my so called dad would demand for aarav .,
No they don't deserve him, now i just cant let him go from me, i just can't.
Now i m in aarav's bed sitting near him watching him sleep.
He is like a prince, my prince who will always be mine. I just hope everything will happen good.

"Aaisha... "i was just lost in my thaughts when i hear darshan's mom.
"Coming, "

I went from there and found her on the sofa in the hall. She puts her head on the edge with her eyes closed.
She looks tired., afterall she is doing so much for me...
I just go behind her and started messaging her head,
As she realized, she opened her eyes and holds my hand
"What are you doing beta.,"

"aapki maalish, bahut thak gaye ho aap, ab aaram kijie".
She smiled and said ,
Islie toh apni beti bana kar laii hoon mai ,
After 2 min, she again said,
"Yahan aao beta, " she gestured me to sit beside her.
I did the same.
"Pta hai i always wanted ki meri ek beti ho,  jise mao apno jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karuun,  jise mai pariyon ke tarah rakhun, but i have no daughter,  lekin ab..,  bhagwaan ne mujhe tumhare jaisi beti de dii,  meri wo kami bhi poori ho gai.,  ab na mujhe kuch nhi chahiye.., "
She said caressing my head,

"Itna pyaar bhi matt dijie maa, mujhe aadat ho jaegii iskii. "i said.

"Toh ho jane do,  waise bhi tu kahan jaa rhi,  mere paas hi toh rahegii hamesha haina?  Pta hai,  Maa beti ka  rishta na sabse Anokha hota hai, aur tumhari jaisi beti jise mile woh toh aise hi  khushkismatt hai. "
She said and i hugged her.

"Lucky toh mai hoon maa jise aapke roop me maa mill gai.."

Then she broke the hug and  make me sleep into her lap,
She is caressing hair and i m feeling like crying, literally. It made me feel that she isn't her but my mom... I miss her i really do and today,  i relive the same feeling that  i had eith my mom.
Beta...,  are you crying,  as i sad she is Just like my mom,  how can my tears can hide from her,
She make me sat Again and wiped my tears,
Kya hua beta, ro kyun rhi ho tum..
"Kuch nhi ,  bas maa ki yaad aa gaii. , wo bhi aise hi meri care krti thi" i said holding her hands.

"Bas itni sii baat,  mai hoon na,  tumhai maa ki tarah toh shayad nhi ho pauungi,  but haan, unke tarah pyaar shayad de paaun. "

" Shayad nhi..,  aap bilkul unke hi tarah ho,  i love u maa,  "and i again hugged her.,

I m literally blessed.

End of Aisha's pov.