Ch -9. The surprise

AfterTwo days .,

Its 6:30 pm, i m with Aarav on the way  to orphanage.
Usually they never leave aarav with me but on his birthday don't know how and why but my father let him celebrate his birthday with me. So every  Year ,we go to the orphanage and celebrate his birthday with the orphan childrens . But this  time ,something is different,
"Dii.,please tell me na whats the special surprise.? "Hmm he started asking..

"Keep patience.,you will get to know aarav" i replied and he became silent . I know he is curious but the surprise is really going to  shock him.
.
.
We are now in the orphanage.,which was decorated with some  baloons and lights  just like we celebrate everyone's birthday.

Everybody wishes him.,and he started talking with his friends..but suddenly the lights went off.

And within a minute light came back but only few lights were kept on.,suddenly the songs started playing,the person came with a guitar with mask on his face .,he started singing,its "tu mileya", darshan's new song .
I can see aarav's expresaion ,he is like ,what is going on., but as the person removed his mask,Aarav's expression was totally changed......!
It was Darshan.
Actually we had planned that we will give him a surprise when i told darshan about his birthadayy.
I saw  aarav's face,he is shocked like hell,bit i m sure he is happy inside.
Finally after completing his song ,he came to him and bent down .
Aarav looked at me and gestured to come close ,i also bent down .
He asked in my ear.,
" Is he real ?"
I smiled and going to tell but ..
"You can check"..darshan said extending his hand for a handshake.
He slowly extended his hand and finally gave the handshake .
The reaction was priceless.,his eyes is filled with exitment and joy ,he is not even blinking.,lips half opened ,just like a statue.

"OOO MM GGG....he is real..dii he is real , i m really seeing him...!"
And he hugged me .. "Thankyou dii..you are the best.."

"Am i so bad that u didn't gave me a hug.."
Darshan said with apuppy face.

"No...i m thinking how..i mean ..he blushes and then gave him a hug."

"Happy birthdayy Arav ,i heard you are a very huge fan of mine."darshan wished him.
.
"Yess ....thankyou for making my day special.,it is the best birthday gift till now..!"

And after this , he  cut the cake , everyone clapped, darshan met all the childrens and gave them gift ,specially to the birthday boy..he also sang many songs for them..
They clicked many selfies and i stood in the corner and watching my boy and  everyone's happiness.
It didn't seem like he is a celebrity..but a normal person enjoying life.

"Aisha.., what are u seeing so carefully.?"
Anna asked.

"Nothing,just seeing them,see how happy they are."

"Yess,and so are you..u know what., I m seeing uu smiling like this after ages."

"My happiness is between them.,if they are happy ,i m happiest."

"And all is because of Darshan. Aisha, i must have to thank him, i m glad that you married him,there is no other person better than him for u."
My smile faded at her last words.

She knows me very well,she looked at me and said,
"I know this marraige happened without your permission,u are not happy with this ,but believe me ,he is the right person..you will be happy.."

"Anna just..just stopp it,u know i hate this shit., and i m not going to take this curse longer, i m not my mom."

"Aisha.,beta i m not forcing u for anything,i always saw u as my child,i will not say anything wrong for u, love isn't so bad, usm should give love a chance. The rest of it depend on u."

Saying these she went inside .,
No matter what,i will not repeat my mom's mistake.,i m not going..my phone rangs,

It was ramesh chacha,
He calls me everytime only for getting aarav back to home.
Btw,i told him that i will be send Arav in 1/2 an hour to home.

"Aarav ,lets go home .,i said them
Ohhnoo,its time to leave,so sad.."darshan said again making that puppy face.

"Dii don't u think u are forgetting one thing",
Arav said ,what the heck i m forgetting.

"Whatt.?"

"Your husband,my jiju ,u promised me that u will make him meet me."
Darshan was litle surprised by his question,ofcourse he should be,he didn't know that Arav don't know his sister's husband,i didn't told him till now.

"Ohh.,umm wo actually ,i m really sorry Arav,but he can't come. He had a very imp meeting tonight so.."
Darshan gave me a surprised look but also  remained silent.

"Diii...."he gave me an unexpected look.

"Chalo,we are getting late".,i said him.

"Arey wait ,let me took you both to you home.
"
"No darsh,i ...i will take care of it ."
I m scared that Araav will get to knpw the truth.

"Common..i can .."
He is interrupted by Araav.

"Uu will come to my home.,please .."

"Aarav...,"i gave him a angry look.

"Dii please..."he insisted.

"Aisha.,think from where do you get a taxi at this time also it is not safe for u to go alone."

"Its only 9:30".i protested.

"But i can drop u.please..."

"Okay but Aarav ,he have some imp work so he will just drop uu and go."

"Umm...okay."
.
.
Darshan started gis car,he is in the driver seat and we are the back seat.

"Dii can  i ask u a question.?"

"Hmm"

"From where did you get him.?"

"Umm wo..he is a friend of my friend."

"Ohh common,i know u don't have  mant friends, i even doubt if u have any."

"I have,i mean i don't know her so well...but....Aarav are we playing kbc.?
Why are u asking so much ,?"

Between these all.,the only thing i noticed is the eyes of darshan on me. I know je have many qiestions  in his head which he is going to shower on me after this .
.
.
After 10 min ,we reached my dad's home.
We get out of the car  and i called Ramesh kaka.
After 2 min, he came to take Aarav inside.
I kissed Aarav on his forehead and we finally bid bye to each other .

"I hope we meet next time.."Drashan said from behind .

"Sure.,love youuu",he blew a flying kiss to darshan and soon he dissapeared as  Ramesh kaka took him inside.