Ch: 28 - Something new

I was just back after completion of the formamalities and paying the bill, and i saw her... Its her.... She was sitting on the chair outside the operation threatre, putting her head down..,cupping her face fully with her palms...shit,  i came here without informing her..is she ok.?  I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned,

I can saw the amazement in her eyes..... she was crying, the tears are still there on her eyes, as well as on her cheeks... She is sweating,

"you... You are... " she barely spoke and hugged me with a jerk that i had to step back to gain the balace that i lost for a moment. She is hugging me so tightly, for the first time, its not i didn't hugged her before,  but this was different, her both arms are around my neck, and i hold her, or i cam say hugged her back caressing her..

'Aisha., are you okay.?' No response

'kya hua, sab theek hai.? ' i again asked

She suddenly broke the hug and her eyes checked me throughout the whole,  she touched my hands,  chest amd face with a fear in her face.

'Are you okay.. Tumhe kuch hua toh nhi na..?  Sab theek hai.. I thought that accident', she frowned and again continued, 'That was you'

And she again hugged me, this crying and sobbing more than before

' I m okay... Mujhe kuch nhi hua Aisha' i said tapping on her back trying to calm her.

Later,  she broke the hug and said angrily..
'Are you out of your mind,  mujhe bata nhi sakte the ki tum theek ho,  kuch hosh nhi hai tumhe, u didn't came here in an alone trip, someone is with you who might be waiting for you somewhere, didn't you have the responsibility to call her or inform that you are here.?  Huh.?'

'Aisha.. I'i stared but she again made me stop
' just shutup Darshan,  Do you know how much i was scared.. Mujhe lga ki bas mera sab khatam ho gya hai.. Mai kitti jyada darr gai thi pata bhi hai tumhe,'

She said, while anger clearly visible on her watery eyes . I looked around us,  everyone present there are looking at us.. Especially her, the one who came with me also did the same.,he looks like an Indian by face, but American by hair and accent.. But i don't think its time for that.

' Aisha... Listen Toh'

'no.. I will not'she said not meeting my eyes and that's killing me.

' okay,  don't listen to me,  stay angry, but atleast jaan tog lo,  kyun  nhi nata paya. ' i insisted
Then, i hold ber shoulder and make her turn towards me and cupped her face meeting her eyes,

' i know you care for me but kya krta mai,  itte jldi yeh sab hua na, ki i didn't got the time,  also i have lost my phone somewhere may be there at the accident spot, kya hua na, mai gya tha network ki talash me, aur wahin ek aadmi se takra gya aur mera phone gir gya.. The moment i was picking up my phone, i saw a car hitts that man, agr wo mujhse na takrata, toh uske jagah toh m hota na, toh it means probably he is here beacause of me..'

'Darshan,  kya bakwas kiye ja rhe ho... Aise mt bolo plzz... Warna sacchi mein kabhi baat nhi krungi mai.. ' she said with a i-m-warning-you face.
'agli baar,, it means you forgave me.? yes.. I knew it Aisha' isaid with a fake smile.

'Forgiveness doesn't means i will forget, the stuff u did today is the worst... You know how much how much i hate this fucking place. ' she said

'Okay baba.. I m sorry,lo ab kaan bhi pajad lia... Ab se nhi hoga yaar.. ab toh maan jao'  i said holding my ears

'ab kaho toh yahin uthak baithak bhi kr loon'i said and she smiled lightly.

'No need but promise me agli baar aise akele chod kar kabhi nhi jaoge mujhe' she said extending her hands.