Ch:23 - Holi.. !

Its 9 pm, darshan and evryone is at the ground near their house for holika dahan.
There's a big holika made up of wood in the middle and many peoples were gathered.
Some fans of darshan were meeting him and taking selfies as not he kept it private, only family members and neighbours were present.
Aisha was looking gorgeous in her blue saree which specially caught Darshn's eyes at the very first sight.
Soon they started burning holika., all gave akshat to the fire.

Darshan came to aisha and said,
"Apne saare problems and gam ko isme jala do, your new life is qaiting for you aisha., past ko bhool jao aur present ko ek naye sire se apnao."

Aisha nodded nd said,
"Thankyou darshan, mujhe hamesha sahi raasta dikhane ke lie ,motivate karne me lie.. I learnt many things from in this short span of time. "

"Phir thankyou.. "

"Ab... Ya ya sorry "and they both smiled.

"Waise tumhe toh bada maza aata hoga na, poore pariwaar ke sath, unke beech holi manate ho.".aisha said.
"Haan maza toh aata hai.. And u know what, iss saal aur bhi maza aega, bhaiya aur bhabhi jo aae hai, aur tum bhi toh ho." Darshan said
"Ek baat poochun,akshat bhaiya ke mom dad.. Wo kahan hai..? "
"Bachpan me, janm ke baad hi he lost his mom aur 15 saal hote hote bade papa bhi..."
He sighed
"I m sorry... I... "
"Why are you saying sorry, sabki life me problems hoti hai, tumhari life me bhi toh thi, bas matter yeh karta hai ki yss problem ko ham kaise jeete hai, hamara attitude kaisa hota hai... Probably i learnt so much from him.. A perfect Idol.. Well.. Bade papa ke jaane ke baad dad unhe hamare ghar le aaye, tab mai sirf 10 saal. Ka tha, bachpan me unka saath mil gaya, it was like, i got a best friemd, hum bahit masti karte the..phir bade hone par IIT karne ke baad wo USA chale gaye, phir yahan aakar shaadi ki..so saal tak the bhi hamare saath but phir new york chale gaye new project ke lie..un o saalo me bhabhi ne bhi sabke dilo me apni special jagah ban li... Bahu kam beti jyada lagti hai.. Kabhi kabhi toh mujhe bhi doubt hota hai ki wo meri bhabhi hai ya badi behen.., And ab wo poore 5 saal baad laute hai..aur wo bhi kaira ke sath jab wo log gaye the toh kaira irf 1 saal ki thi ur ab... Madam 5 saal ki ho gaii hai.. i m just so happy... "

"Soo.. unki love marriage hai ya arrange?" Aisha asked.

He smiled and said,
" love.. Niharika bhabhi unke college me padhti thi, tab se wo dono classmates the, phir alag hone ke ine sal baad bhi dono ka pyaar same tha, its rare, isn't it.? A lot to learn from him. "

"Well tum bhi toh unhi ke bhaii ho, tumhari koi girlfriend nhi thi..? "

He was shocked and stared at her
"I mean ,koi aisa jo tumhe pasand ho"..and she narrowed jer eyes..as she saw him tensed.

"I.... I remember i had to call someone,mai baad me baat karta hoon. "

"Are... Yeh darshan ko kya hua achanak"

While at other side, darsham goes to a corner, relaxed., closed his eyes,
The memories of her was still in his mind, in his heart.. He took out his mobile and opened a folder from his galleries which is full of pictures of same girl which came on his reception, Karishma...

He saw a picture... And said,
"When i would forgot you.. .?"

Next morning,

Aisha took a bath and wore a white and golden saree and went in the hall to help mom..darshan was still sleeping as he really tired last night and slept late after half an hour darshan came down and sat on the sofa while at the same time aisha was going to wake him up., as she saw him, she stopped, looked at him thoroughly and smiled..like ahe was hiding her laughter.

"Kya hua..?" Darshan asked.

"Kuch... Kuch nhi.. Wo tum..."
She giggled

"Why are you laughing? "
And she started laughing....like a child...like she saw a joke... Wildely... While darshan just stared at her as she never saw her laughing like this... But soon realized something is wrong.
"Aisha...". He hold her shoulder.
She just can't stopped laughing..
Evryone came.." Are kya hua"... Mom started but stopped... And then she also started laughing..and sson all were laughing...
Darshan realized something wrong with his face.. And then check in the mirror, someone drew on his face by colours... Which was really funny.. He looked at bhabhi...
"Kyaa yaar bhabhi... Phir se..."
"Kya maine kya... "
"Waise kafi cute lagg rhe ho tumm".... Aisha said and again laughed.
He gave her a not-so-funny smile and went back to his room for a bath..
Thay all laughed.
.
.
After breakfast, they all heade to the ground near their house for holi. Its the public ground where all neighbours and peoples plays holi every year.
Darshan wore a blue jeans and white shirt while aisha being in the same white and golden saaree .everyobe wore light colours.
They soon reached there, bid hello to everyone, apply colours on each other face.
Darshan sang some beautiful songs of him and everyone loved it.
Darshan's mom was busy with her friends while his dad with his friends ...aisha was playing and talking with the childrens..and darshan was with his friends.
Akshat and niharika is adoring them and enjoying this moment by sitting on the chairs amd eating some dishes..
"Nikki.... Tumhe nhi lagta... Yeh darshan aur aisha ajeeb hai? "