Ch-3 The Hatred

The tears made their way...... So Aisha closed her  eyes and let them fall through her face...she was lost in her thoughts when someone knocked on the door, she wiped her face and opened the door.
It was Darshan,
He entered and closed the door,then looked at her and.... laughed.

"You....You were crying ...,huh..,why...?
The person who should cry is smiling right in front of you and you were crying huh ?"

Aisha can't understand what is he upto..

Aisha-"No..,i have not..."

And the next moment..,she found herself pinned to the wall..

"Just shut up, just ...don't even say a word in front of me..
You married me..,huh,you want me right....,toh chalo lets celebrate  our wedding night,
our suhagraat.,"

he said leaning into her...,
He started embarrassing her..,
he slide his hand into her waist and pulled  her..he more leaned into her as if he was going to kiss her..they were too  close that they can even hear their breathing..,but then aisha turned her face to other side
Darshan held her chin up and said,

"What happened...aisha ,didn't u wanted this...huh? You wanted to get me right., that's what i m upto..,"

Now he held her by her upper arms and even made his grip  stronger on her which causes  bruises on her both arms

Aisha-"Darshan ye kya kar rhe ho...,
Chodo mujhe..,you are hurting me"

Darshan.-"I m hurting you...,and what about you..didn't you hurt me.?
You snatched all my happiness.,my love.!
just one thing Aisha, I only wanted one thing from you, your NO in the marriage ,but you didn't..!"

Aisha -"Darshan i know..,i m sorrry ,but ....but"

Darshan-"Just shut up...,i know what types of girl you are! You must have thought i have a good reputation, good money and obviously  it's the easiest way  to become rich...right ?

"You know what, I knew it, You just planned everything ! Tum jaan bhoojkar meri mom ke samne acchi banti gayi, you knew very well that meri mummy ka dil jeet kar hi tum yahan tak aa sakti ho..islie tumne meri maa ko apna pehla target banaya aur phir mujhe.."

"what.......? Are you mad"
Aisha just stared at him ...with an unexpected look..

Darshan - "Yes, your parents throw you away from your house...,you planned to make me the easiest way for your earnings right?"
And he suddenly stopped when Aisha pushed him.

Aisha-"Ennnoooughh....bass...! bahut ho gaya darshan !
I'm silent That doesn't mean tum kuch bhi bologe...!
What do you know about me...huh..?
You literally thought i was getting so desperate to marry you,huh?
Then Mr. Darshan Raval, for your kind information, i am not even 1% interested in you, neither in this marriage, nor in anyone else !
He eyes were like fire now, looking straight into his eyes.
Okk let me ask you,
you didn't want the marriage right?
then why didn't you stop it ?
You are Darshan Raval na ? Let me ask you, you didn't want to disappoint your mother right ?
You can't go against her..,then how can you expect me to cancel it huh?
Can't I have my own reason?
Do you even know how it feels to be this helpless ?

You know what ?
You all are the same ?
you men can never understand this!"

"Never ! "

Saying this she stopped wiping her tears..and went to the washroom attached to their room.

Darshan just stared at her and after she locked the bathroom, he also Left from there.

Darshan's pov.

I didn't do  anything wrong !
I just said what is right and What's my heart said.
but.....why  am I feeling guilty?
may be i just overreacted.
What ? No ! I didnt ! She just spoiled my whole life !
Darshan, just ignore everything !
Don't think so much about her!

"What do you know about me...huh..!"

"You know what..,you all are same..,you mens can never understand is..,never."

Uff why her words are playing like a vedio on my head #

Did i really hurt her..,did she really innocent...but what's the reason that she didn't cancel the marriage...why did  she marry me if she is not interested in me...!

I don't know if there was a reason or not...! I just don't know....!
I just know that because of her, my life is spoiled....!

I just hate her...!