Ch 4 - "I will set you free"

Darshan however came to his room and saw Aisha dozing off on the moving chair placed just before the balcony..!

He went near her and stared at her..
Her face looks tired and pale, the marks of dried tears was still visible on her face..!

"This girl is nothing less than a big mystery" he said to himself.

He took a blanket and covered her with it then he went to his bed..!

Flashback

"Aree mom why are you asking this...."

"No i want to know is there any girl in your life " darshan's mom asked him

"Umm...mom....."

"I know you..,now tell me whats her name..." his mom teased him

"No yaar, there is no girl in my life.....except you..!" he said pulling her cheeks

"Okk...wellll...i have a choice for you...mtlb i have choosen a girl for youu.."said mom

"Whaattttt...,you have chosen ......to ....means ..who...who is that girl...?" he was just hell surprised

"Offo...itna kyun pareshaan ho rha hai...,tere jaan pehchan ki haii..."his mom said

"What..,really...?" darshan asked in excitement thinking of some good.

"Yess." said his mom.

Flashback ends

The rays of sunlight directly hit his face....due to which he woke up...
He saw at the chair where Aisha was sleeping last night..,she was not there ..streching his arms he took off his casual jeans and tshirt from cupboard and went to tbe bathroom .

After a while...he came out of his room and saw Aisha combing her hair ...she is wearing a red net sare with and backless red blouse...the mangalsutra is still right there on her neck....and the kumkum she had applied on her partition is giving her a beautiful look .
He just went there stood behind her..
She saw him..and stopped for 2 sec then again continues..!
Darshan saw the red marks on her upper arms and on the left wrist..which is actually a bruise given by him.
He felt guilty and said,
"Aisha.....ummm woo "

She turned and met his eyes..,

"Actually wo...i ....i..
She is looking straight into his eyes... feelingless
I  am sorry,"
he said looking at her bruises.

Aisha also followed her eyes..and said,
"It's ok, that's Normalfor me "

"Noo no, its not only about it.., actually i think I  had just overreacted yesterday without listening to your side..i shouldn't have done that....i m realy sorry." he said

"It's...just okay.., that's not your fault..
And yaa..you don't need to worry about this marriage anymore...!"
How the hell did she say this ?

I will set you free..!"
she said after a second break

"And what does it meann..?" darshan asked her

"It means  I will give you divorce"

"Yes darshan, i know what you are thinking now. That if i have to give divorce then why i had married to you..,right..?"

" Sometimes ...we just can't do the things that we want to do.. The destiny always plays with us..sometimes it make the situation so hard for you to choose the right path..!she sighed.
Bas itna samjh lo uss waqt meri koi majboori thi.., par ab shayad nhii hai ..mai tumhe divorce de dungii..
Bas i want to request you something.."

"I will give you divorce ...but after 15 dayss"
Aisha said

"Can i know why..?" he asked

"Tum nhi samjh paoge..,its just i can't give u divorce right now, we have to wait for 15 days...but even till then..,i have no queries for you..,you can do whatever you doo..,i will not enterfere in your life..you can live your life as before...and i can promise that"

Darshan finally said..,

"Okay.....Don't tell me the reason ...but how can i believe you..that you will really give me divorce after 15 days"

She just passed a smile and said ..,

"Mai kisi ki life me jyada der nhi rehti.....aur na hi koi meri life me ...!"
What does that mean ?
Saying this she left the room.

Darshan just stared at her with a surprised look on his face untill she completely dissapeared from his room.
He had so many questions in his heart....and is also very shocked by aisha 's behaviour...!
Just before today, she was angry as hell and now she is calmly saying that she will break this marriage.
He just tried to figure out everything that has happened just 2 min before but couldn't.