Ch: 29 - The closeness

Aisha hugged him fully embracing into him while Darshan also did the same after found her sleep, he tried to pull her back but she is sleeping peacefully, so he slipped his feet under her as way that her foot is on his, then he deliberately walk to the bed,  He slowly tried to putt her in the bed and because she is holding him,  he was above her.

He looked at her, there is stress line came on her forehead but still sleeping, he pull her fist behind his back breaking the hug and then when he was going to get away, pulling himself back, he again pulled towards her by his locket, its entwined with her magalsutra and now  he is again so close to her, he saw her beautiful eyes,  those lips ..he tried to pull back off his locket and succeeded, he got away from the bed.

They slept, beside each other, 3 feet away from each other as decided at the first day, but today's encounter with Aisha doesn't let him sleep peacefully, especially that morning one when she was in his arms and the worst thing is that he was shirtless, he already imagined his lips on her many times they were close and as the days passes by,  they were getting so close which he is scared of.

**********

'please... Please.. Darshan... Please don't go,  plzzz dont leave me, plzz ' Darshan woke up as he suddenly heard aisha saying in her sleep , he sat up and saw her, she is in sweat, eyebrows touching each other,  scared face, she must have a bad dream, thought Darshan.

   'Aisha..aisha.. Its ok, i m here' he tried to calm her down but she didn't and suddenly she sat up and hugged him tightly as if it's the last day they are meeting each other.

Darshan caressed her back in order to calm her..soon she relaxed and again slept in his arms but this time they both were on the bed, 'plzz don't leave me, ever.. Plzz'she slurred between her sleep.

Darshan realized that she is on her long thick jacket which might made her uncomfortable to sleep, so he decided to open jer jacket so can she sleep well.

He pull himself back from her not leaving her,and then opened the first button on the middle of the jacket with his trembling hands, once, his innerself said, don't do this but then he couldn't stop himself, so he opened the two buttons of her jacket and pushed it behind her arms, he finally took off the jacket struggling with it, she just wore a simple sleeveless top inside it.

He felt something different, from everytime, may be its beacuse, i m taking off her clothes, i mean...... just jacket this time,  he thought and cursed himself for his words

He made her lay on the bed perfectly but as he turned to go to his side, she hugged him from behind,  he sighed and turned to her, she looked stressed, he first stared at her close eyes, then at her lips and realized that he was just an inch away from her and this time she even hugged him more tightly sliding into his arms as way that her head is perfectly on his chest beside the heart feeling his heartbeat,  she smiled  in sleep and he felt thousands of feelings taking birth into him when her legs touched his, even full body.

**************************

Aisha woke up and found herself hugging darshan, her head on his chest, legs crossed with his, but he is not hugging her, his one hand is beneath her, and one hand on himself, he didn't touch her the way she hugged him. She looked at his face,she felt beautiful, his messy hairs were all on his face, sleeping peacefully, the parrot like nose, lips perfectly shaped, light beards, he blinked his eyes two or three times then opened it, found her already staring at him with a smile which faded away the moment he woke up and look into those eyes, they both got up with a jerk .

She found her jacket on the table beside the bed and looked at herself, fuck she thought and looked stragely to darshan.
   'What?' Darshan asked with a confused look
    'can i ask u a question? ' she asked and he nodded in yes.
    'what.. Happened yesterday?' asked aisha finally struggling  between her words.
   'mtlb.? 'darshan asked
   'i mean, um... My jacket is there, whereas i remember i didn't took it off, and we were like this, i mean like that close in the morning.. What.. What happened at the night?' she sasked while darshan shot her a wierd look trying to search what's going on her mind.
After few secomds, he spoke,  'aisha.. Wo kal bas.. ' he suddenly stopped and looked at her who was waiting for his answer with so many questions inside.
He then got up from the bed and Walked to the mirror seeing her reflection through it,
   'Aisha., wo kl.. Umm.. I can't just say it like this, i mean'  he said with a guilt on his face while she is like someone pulled the floor bneath her.
  'what are you talking darsh.? ' she asked
  'wahi jo kl hua tha, i... I m sorry Aisha but kl.. I just couldn't controlled myself ' said he
  'nooooo.....she jumped from the bed and came near him,  darshan plz sacchi batao, it can't be'she said holding his arms and released it as soon she realized.
'but that's the truth aisha, i kbow its unbearable but it happened'he said
'........'
  ' don't know how,  but the way you hugged me, you were in my arms, the weather was also very cool and romantic, so it just happened '
   Aisha looked at his face thoroughly and realized its a prank, as she believe him  that he could never do this, so you like jokes, okay just wait and watch Mr. She tbought in her mind.

    'well, now we can't do anything, what happened is just happened' she said

   'Huh?' he replied with a shocking face.

   'Darshan, i know it could be better, you know by talking about this before, but shayad bhagwaan ki bhi yahi marzi thi.' she added and looked directly into his face which was shocked as hell.

  '.......'

   'aur waise bhi hum aaye toh honeymoon pr hi the na, ho gyi honeymoon, chlo kuch toh faydaa hua'

'Ee... Aisha.. Just listen, aisa kuch nhjmi hai.. Meri baat suno, last night it just.....'

Arrey darshan why are you blushing huh? Aur waise bhi kabhi toh family aage badhane padti hai na huh?  She said with a killer smirk.

'Aisha..... No.... Listen to me', he said turning towards him.
   'Kl kuch nhi hua tha, tum bas bura sapna dekh li thi islie tumne mujhe hugg kia tha bas, aisa kuch bhi nhi,  i was just joking yaar' he added and aisha sjot him a death glare

   'Soo.., What do you think,  am i a fool, merko kuch smjh nhi aata, huh? Oo Mr.  Tumhari hi wife hoon, itne dino me itna toh smjh hi li hoon ki kab mazaak krte ho aur kab sach bolte ho' she said with giggle
   He scratched his face.

   'chlo ab ready ho jao,  we have a flight in afternoon, remember?' she said and turned to leave while he hold her from behind and pulled towards him,

  'bohot tezz ho rhi ho hain?' he said with a smirk on his face

  'wo.. I need to change' she said while darshan noticed her blushed face and left her free.

She entered the washroom and he smiled between his chuckle.

_________________________________

Hey guys, so i m here again with a huge sorry, as i m again late, actually i was busy in my studies from few days so i have not been posting...hope you would understand
     And yeah,  do let me know in the comment section how was the chapter,  Love you all ❤