Ch-5 "Don't waste your time"

In hall..,

"Arre tum aa gaii...,wow....dekho to kitni sundar lag rhi hai meri bahu.....lakho me ekk hai.."
said Darshan's mom while looking at Aisha..

"Akhir bahu kiski hai...?" his dad came

"Thankyou maa.,thankyou papa..!"she responded.

"Aree tum logo ko breakfast nhi karni kyaa ..chalo...but darshan kahan hai?" darshan's mom asked

"Yeh lo aa gaya.." his dad said pointing towards darshan who is coming from upstairs.

After breakfast.,

"Aree kahan jaa rha hai tu ab" darshan's mom asked to darshan.

"Mom studio" he said.

"Accha to aisha ko uske gahr kaun leke jaega..?" -mom

"Ghar....?"he asked.

"Haan shaadi ke baad ek ladki ko apne mayeke jaane ki rasm hai...pati ke saath.."

"But..mom.."

"What but.. Chup chap jaa lekar isko.."

"Ohhkkk.." he finally aggreed.

After some while....both bid goodbye to their mom  dad and went for aisha 's home.

Darshan sat on the driver's seat as he was going to drive and aisha on the passenger seat.

He started the car
They both were silent ..after 2 min..aisha said..,

"Stop the car."

"Whatt ....,but why...?"
he asked.

"Just stop the car.."
She resppnded.

Now this time he really stopped the car..

"Aisha....what is this...u know na.. Mom told me drop you at your home...then why are you wasting my time."

"I m not wasting your ...but only saving your time..!
I don't want you to waste your time on me..so please go to your studio.. I will go by myself."
She simply said him.

"Are youu mad..! Noo i can't leave you....in the middle wayy.!"

"Darshan.i m not a baby..i know my home..,you go please....!"

But..."

"Please.."
And she step out of the car.

He finally left her and drove to his studio but his heart still complaining him about that..!

In the evening.....,

Darshan 's phone rangs..

Hello"
Haan beta where are you two..,,abhi tak ghar nhii aaya aisha ko lekarr."

Ohh shit .., i have to take her home.
he thaught .

"Haan mom aa rha hun bas"

"Okk "

"bye"

He hurrily left his studio and left for her home..!
He call aisha but its out of network...so he didn't bothered and just simply drive to her home..!

After he reach her home he  press the bell and a girl  opened the door..

She is beautifull ,tall and skinny in a way that her body revealing her curves...she looks like a stylish modell..,wearing a knee length  offshoulder one piece....
    Then He realized She is just looking at him without even blinking her eyess.

"Excuse me.! Are you okk"je asked her

"Hnn.....".

"Aree rhea who is in ......".a  lady of almost 50-55 age came behind her and stopped after seing darshan.

."....a. abb Darshan beta... aap yahan kaise....aoo na andar aao"

"No no aun....i mean mom... Mai jaldii me hun aap bass aisha ko bula dijie..!"
He once again saw the girl..whose name is rhea..and saw her blushing...

"Aisha .....?"
aisha's mom asked

"Yess..,she is in na ,"he said

"No wo yahan kaise ......wo nhi hai"
her mom said

"Whattt.....aisha nhi hai..woh aaii thi na subah "he asked them

"Nhi wo nhi aai"her mom again said

"But....aise kaise... kahin use kuch....nhhiiii"
He started panicking

"What happened...darshan...where is aisha.".her mom asked

"I m sorry mom..meri galti haii..aap chinta mat kijie mai use dhoondh ker laungaa.."
Saying this he sat in his car and started driving

"Arre ...wait. ....i m not done...darshhhh.."
Rhea tried to stop him but he already left.
  He Tried to call her more than 15 times but her phone was out of network area...he started thinking negative thinking

"Its only my fault....i should not leave her in the middle.road..m..what will i tell  mom.....is she even okk or not...what if someone kidnaps her..
Agghh.....just stopp .....everything is fine....!
I will find her....i have to find her......but how..?
I didn't even know her properly.....i didn't even know her friend circle."
Saying this to himself....he leans on his car ...and closed his eyes.

While he was busy on his thaughts...,someone tapped on his shoulder..he opened his eyes and saw the person..

"You.....?"