Ch :25 - Honeymoon

Before you read ---- i know i m so late posting this... I have not been active since 2 months here as i was working on some other things...and i was a little bit busy... But thank god, now i m free and will be posting on regular basis...do show some love...guyss... 💙 Thank you ..!
.

------------------------------------------------------------
.

Next morning.., Darshan woke up and found himself on the couch, head resting on the edge ,his head was paining like hell as he got Headache bcoz of the bhaang As he got back his senses and going to get off the couch, he found aisha sleeping peacefully beneath him with her head resting in his lap. He is no doubt surprised but more happy and relaxed to see her sleeping like this.

He is going to place his hand on her head but stopped scared that she would woke up., he started recalling their moments and relation from the first,
the way they bounded in this marriage, their argues ,hatred, the pain, tears, her smiles and laughter when she saw his face drew with colors.,
he felt beautiful., something different and a familiar feeling.

After admiring her for a moment, he saw stripe of her hair falling on her face which was blocking the beautiful view of her, darshan took them back her ears with his fingers ,as he touched her, she lifted her face a little and a small smile came on her face.

After a moment, She moved a bit, putting her hand on his head, she slowly opened her eyes and found him looking at her from upward, their eyes met, he felt that he was looking at the most beautiful eyes in the world., suddenly she realized waht is happening and woke up in a jerk, she found herself on beneath him,

"I m sorry.., wo i didn't realise when.. "
She said while getting off the couch.

"Its okay"... We should now go downstairs, everyone must be waiting for us.
She nodded.

************

After freshing up, they went to the hall.,
Everyone is waiting for them at the dining table..

"Aoo aoo... Acche se neend toh aai na tum dono ko kal..,?" Niharika asked as they came.

"Haan hume kya hoga.? "Darshan said.

Niharirika giggled while they both looked confused and clueless

"Kuch nhi.., yeh lo nimbu paani sir dard thiik hoga., "his mom said while giving a glassof lemon water to both.
Theyboth drank it.

They all started the breakfast,

"Well mujhe tum dono ko kuch batana hai." Mom said.

"Kya.? "

"Mai Na iske baare mein bohot pehle se hi soch rhi thi par decide hi nhi kr payi, b niharika a gai hai toh isne sab sort kr dia," mom Said Looking at niharika with a smile .

"Arey par bolo to mom kya.?" Darshan asked with n eagerness.

"Tum aur aisha honeymoon par jaa rhe ho !"

Aisha splits the water she was drinking,

" Areey kya hua aisha, " niharika said while. patted on her back.

Darshan was looking at his mom with wide eyes, surprised.

"Kya hua, accha toh kiya na.? Shaadi ke ek mahine ho gye, tum dono kahin gaye nhi, ab itti buri bhi nhi hoon mai ki tum dono ko jaane na doon kahin.! " His mom said.

"Nhi mom, o actually mai keh rha tha ki iski kya zaroorat hai.? Hum khush hai aise hi aur waise bhi itta sara kaam hai, studio, music se fursat kahan mujhe.. "

"Bas... Maine keh dia mtlb keh dia.. Tum dono jaa rhe ho parso ki flight se... Paris.. ! "

"what.... Parso..... Mom kya bol rhi ho itti jaldi...wo bhi Paris...!" Darshan said.