Ch :17- A Mistake.

"Mai abhi aati hun, "
Aisha excused herself from there but as ahe started to go she was stopped by something,

"Toh kaisa hai uska bhai.?"
Her father asked.

"Thikk hai, ap logon ki dua jo kaam aa gaii."!
Darshan said ironically .

"Ohh mujhe toh laga tha ki apne maa ke tarah isko bhi kha jaegii wo ladki. "
Her mother said.

"Mrs Mehta, aap kiske baare me bol rhi hai ek baar soch lijie.."
Darshan said in anger.

"Kya galat kaha maine, huh,  sahi toh kaha,  pehle maa ko maara aur bhaii ki yeh halat, you know what iss ladki me hi khot hai, yeh kabhi kisi ki ho hi nhi sakti., sirf ek galti hai wo ,mistake  jo sabki zindagi tabah kar ke rakhi hai.. "

"Enough... Enough.. Aap kaise keh sakti hai apni beti ke bare me aisa.? "
Darshan said disgusted.

While at the other side,  Aisha is listening everything ,she was hurted,  very much hurted. She just  wiped her eyes and started to go outside..
"Aisha beta kahna jaa rhi ho.? "
Anna asked her but she didn't replied.

Anna went there, where darshan was and saw the scene.,

"Meri beti nhi hai wo., "

"Ohkk ohkk relax hum bas yeh dekhne aae the ki aarav kaisa hai wo kya hai na,  court ke hisaab se hum hi uske parents hain toh its our responsibility to take care of him.. So... .. "
Her father said when he again interrupted by darshan.

"Toh dekh lia na...i m sorry but ab aap log jaa sakte hai, aapki yahan koi jaroorat nhi hai ,aur waise bhi,  dekh lia maine aapne kitna dekhbhaal ki hai uski.."
He said and left.

Abhi nhi sahi par Bahut jald tumhe meri jaroorat padegii Mr. Darshan Raval.
Her father said and smirked.

"Darshan... Beta aisha abhi abhi bahar ki taraf gai gai rote hue.. Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha kya hua use., kya baat ki tumne uske parents se.? "
Anna asked worringly.

"Bahar gai hai.? Ohh shit,"
he understood everything.

"Aap chinta mat kijie,  mai use abhi lekar aata hun." darshan said and ran outside.

While aisha is completely broken and she is walking lifelessly on the main road remembering the time when her mom had died. She closed her eyes,
Mommmmmm,she is being pushed by her,
And a car hit her mom., she immediately opened her eyes, the flashlight of that car is being there in her eyes till now.

Mom, please don't go... Mom please... "
She is saying her mom with tears in her eyes which was full of fear.

"Aarav ka khayal rakhna.. Aisha use apne aur mere jaisa banana... I... Love... Y... You.."
This was the last words her mother said.
She again opened her eyes.
While Darshan was searching her crazongly.
She again remember those words which was spoken by her step mother.,
A curse, ek galti..
She can't  see or listen anything, in her head, the flashback of the past days just playing like a vedio in her head.. She doesn't even realized when a truck is coming behind her, the gruck is continuously blowing its horn but she didn't response, soon darshan came and  pull her towards him and they both fell in the ground . Darshan was down and aisha was in the top of him, he was holding her tightly., when they realized that they where so close to each other,
Aisha  started moving and to get up. But she failed and again came close to him as her mangalsutra tied in his locket.,she started pulling her mangalsutra, then darshan stopped him assuring that he would do that and he after some attempts ,he sorted out that., they both got up finding that people were looking at them., he hold aisha's hand and took her away from there.
"Darshan chodo mujhe, kya kar rhe ho,  leave me.. "
She said while he is busy in his work,  didn't  stop.
"I said leave me.". Finally she took her hands freeing herself from his tight grip.,
He is more angry now, he pulled her by shoulder and said,
" pagal ho kya tum,.? Huh,  kya kar rhi thi.,abhi agar mai nhi aata to pta hai kya hota., huh.? "
She pushed him and said,
"marr jaati aur kya, waise bhi zinda reh kar bhi kya kar lia maine, kyun bachaya mujhr, mar hi jaati toh accha hota.. "

"Shutup, just shutup, pagal ho tum, kisi ke bhi baat sun kar uspar believe kar leti ho.., zara soch hai tumhe agar kuch ho jata to aarav ka kya hota.? Kuch der pehle tum pray kar rhi kisi ki life ke lie, ab use life mil gaii hai to tum apni life gawane chali ho... Huh.,kya itni kam keemat hai tumhari life ki,  kya islie tumhari mom ne tumhe apne pet me 9 mahine rakha... Huh.... pagal ho tum.? "

"Nhi, galti hun, ek galti jo sabki zindagi barbaad kar rhi hai, u... U knkw what, tum bhi mujhse duur ho jao, tumhare saath bhi kuch galat ho jaega, "
"Aisha....."
"Doo.... Dooor ho jao mujhse, "
she said pushing him.
"Aisha.."
he pulled her towwards him
"Chodo, door ho jao mujhse, chodo mujhe.."
"Aisha... Shhhhh?,
he said  pulling her into a hug and caressing her back and head,
"shhh chup, kuch nhi hua, sab theek hai.. Ok.."
She tried to broke the hug but his grip is tighter than her hate ,after she failed, she broke down and started crying hugging him.
"Aisha... Aish..." He broke the hug and cupped her face wiping her tears..
"Sshhh chup.. Kuch nhi hua hai aisha, tumhare wajah se kuch nhi hua hai, tum toh kitni strong ho, apne saath aarav ko sambhala hai wo bhi itni chote se age me, tum ek galti nhi ho aisha, tum ek gift ho bhagwaan ka.
Zara socho tumhari mom yeh sab dekhti hofi to kitni sad hoti hogi, unhe bilkul accha nhi lagega yeh dekh kar. "
"U know what, you are an inspiration, seriously, tumne itne mushkillo ke bawajood apne aap ko strong rakha, aarav ko acchi parwarish dii,  you are really an inspiration to me, to the world. "
Aisha immediately hugged him.
" I m tired darshan, bas ab thak gaii hoon mai, ab aur nhi saha jaata."

"I know.. Ab aur kuch sehna bhi nhi padegaa tumhe kuch, mai hoon na sab theek ho jaega.."
He said assuring her but Then he got a call.

It was anna.,
"Haan anna, yes, aisha mil gai.. "

"Okk.. Mai aa rha hoon. "

"Chalo anna wait kar rhi hai hamara.. "
He started walking holding her hand but she stopped, 
"Anna se pata chala na tumhe mere past ke bare me...? "

"I m sorry.... But yaa... "

"Kyunn kar rhe ho itna mere lie....? "

"Because we are friends. "
He said with a smile and they both went to the hospital.
As anna saw them, she hugged aisha...
" Kahan chali gai thi baccha..."
"I m sorry anna,bhatak gaii thi par ab aa gai hoon sahi raaste par,  she said looking at darshan. Btw aarav kaisa hai.. ?"
"Doctors shifted aarav to the regular room, they said that kal subah tak hosh aa jaega... Use. "
"Can't i see him.? "
Yes ..,chalo.
They went inside the room where aarav was.
Aisha sat in the chair beside bed, she caressed his head and kissed on his forehead, then in his hand,  a tear is going down her face.
Darshan placed his hand to her shoulder.
After 10 min, a nurse came and said,
Excuse me, milne ka time khatam ho gaya hai,  please let the patient relax and sleep., aap log bahar aa jaiye.
They came outside,
"Anna, aap jaiye hum yahan hai... "
Aisha said.

"Haan anna,  raat hone jaa rhi hai., aap chinta mat kijie,  hum hai yahan. "
Darshan said.

"Par... "Anna started  but  interrupted .

"Anna.., please. "aisha  insisted

"Okk but i will came again tomorrow morning, "anna said.

"Okk baba. "Darshan  said with a smile.

After she left from there.,Aisha sat in the chair outside aarav 's room,
"Tumne kuch khaya nhi hai, chalo kuch kha lo.. "darshan asked her.

"Nhi mera man nhi hai... Tum jaa kar kha lo".
Aisha replied.

"Nhi mera bhi man nhi hai. "
Darshan said.

"Darshan, tum meri chinta mat karo tum jakar please kha lo.! "
A8sha insisted.

"Mujhe bhookh lagti toh mai kha leta,  mera sach me man nhi hai."
Darshan said.
"Btw  mai aata hoon ek call karke.. "

He left nd after 5 min he back with a 2 cup of tea in his hand.
He sat beside aisha and forward on ecup to her.

She took it and they start sipping the tea.
"Thank you darshan,  yeh sab karne ke lie., "

"Pata hai,  dosti ki ek vasool hai,  no sorry, no thakyou.. So agle baar se yeh formalities  mat karna. " darshan replied.

But.. "

"No but., only tea..."he stopped her with a laughing smile

She smiled.