chapter five

After lunch with Mads I walked to the sound stages and saw Lili. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight. I missed her over the short break because I was used to seeing her every day. 

Cole then spun her around and kissed her as I stood there awkwardly. When they finally finished, I screamed 

"Sprousehart!!!!" 

They laughed and Lili was called to film. Cole gave me a hug and said that he missed his "partner in crime". 

They called cut and the whole cast began to run to the green room where I had fallen asleep on Cole because they were waiting for my performance. I woke up to the sound of a million cameras taking pictures. They all started posting the picture on their insta stories. 

They then all set up chairs and Mads set up the speaker to her phone. Cole whispered in my ear 

"You're a dumbass."

 His inspiring words always made me happy. Just kiddingggg. But in all honesty, Cole made me laugh like no other. 

I stood up in front of the whole cast and belted out the words to the opening number of Heathers the Musical. I even acted out all their parts. After, they all clapped, and Cami told me that Roberto needed to speak with me. I was nervous because I had no clue what he needed. Lili being the amazing sister she is walked up to me and walked me to Roberto. She told me I was not in trouble that it would me a good thing. She then hugged me and walked back to join Cole.

Roberto: Hi Sophie

Me: Hello

Roberto: I've seen you running around set. Acting and singing and dancing and we were going to host auditions for the newest Lodge, but Cami suggested that I asked you. So, would you like to play Victoria Lodge?

I began jumping up and down saying yes, a million times. 

He smiled and told me I would only be in the last two episodes and I would be the cliffhanger for the next season. 

I ran to Cami and I gave her a big hug. She had only told Lili and Mads. Not even Cole knew. Or Charles for that matter. 

About my relationship with Charles... him and my sister go on a lot of dates out of the house and I would be often left home with Mads or Lils and Cole. We really don't talk that much but he is nice. 

My birthday was the next day and only Cami knew. I did not want to make a big deal of my birthday because I don't like the attention. 

Cami was wrapped but I wanted to stay on set to watch Cole and Lili's scenes. Cami drove home and I sat on a chair on set as I watched them get closer to revealing one part of their mystery. I watched in awe. I looked up to the whole cast. They were amazing actors. 

"CUT!" 

After I heard those words, I grabbed my stuff and ran to Lilis trailer. It was always a race after they called cut. I won and we got in the car and drove home. 

It was two in the morning which made it my birthday. I said bye to Lili and Cole as they watched me walk into my apartment. Cami was sitting on the couch drinking wine with Charles. 

She stood up and walked up to me and gave me a big hug. "Happy birthday amor." is all she said before she covered my eyes and walked me to the kitchen. 

There was an ice cream cake and three presents. Charles came to give me a hug and said happy birthday. They sang happy birthday and we ate cake. It was then about three in the morning and we all agreed new would open presents in the morning because Cami and Charles' call time was seven.  I ran to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.