chapter thirteen

The next morning was brutal. 

Yes, I missed the set life but waking up a five was very hard. Especially after a week of sleeping in.

 It was freezing in Vancouver, so I was planning on going to set wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Head of costume already had robes for every cast member so we could walk around in costume without dying. Cami walked into my room to make sure I was awake. 

"Cole and Lils are in the living room. Get your stuff and lets go. Breakfast is on the counter." 

I nodded and finished putting my things into my backpack. I finally walked into the living room and said hi to Cole and Lili. 

I grabbed the food on the counter and we all left to the car. The drive was so much fun. I missed our goofiness. 

Cole drove and I sat in the front seat with him and controlled the music. Lili and Cami sat in the back and discussed the script and highlighted their lines. 

We drove up to set and we all walked to our trailers. I was freezing and tried to warm up before I had to go back in the cold for the cast meeting. 

Cam kissed the top of my head and said she was going to wardrobe and then to hair and makeup. I then heard a knock on the door and saw Kelly. She told me that they needed me in the hair and makeup trailer. 

I grabbed my phone and air pods and walked out in the freezing cold. I got to the trailer and my face was turning blue, I was so cold. 

I wasn't quite used to the cold yet as I was still a Miami girl. 

KJ noticed that I was freezing and he came over to me and gave me his sweater. I thanked him and carried on with my day. 

The cast meeting was boring, as usual. 

Cole and Lili stared at eachother the entire time. Cole and KJ joked around. Nessa and Cami on their phones taking funny pictures. I talked to Mads about life and we discussed making a Youtube video for her channel.

 Roberto knew none of us were really paying attention but he was used to it. Set that day was as usual as well. Everything was perfect.

 Our day wrapped really fast and I was planning on spending the rest of the night with Cami at home. Little did I know, Lili had planned the best night ever.