chapter twelve

The next morning, we woke up around one and we decided to go in the pool. Annie and Hayley went outside to clean up around the pool area. 

As I was trying on my bathing suit, I thought to myself 

"I'm going to have to talk to so many new people at Annie's party later tonight."

 I started hyperventilating and eventually began crying. Annie came in and freaked out. 

She attempted to calm me down but after she noticed it wasn't working, she grabbed my phone and asked who she should call. I blurted out Coles name and she quickly typed in my password and called Cole.

 I began to feel bad knowing he was with Lili's family. I honestly don't know how I remember the conversation between him and Annie because I could not think straight.

Cole: "Hey weirdo, can I call you back later? I am with Lili's family right now-"

Annie: "Cole! It's Annie. Sophie is having a panic attack and you were the person she told me to call."

Cole: "Hold on Annie. Slow down. Put me on speaker phone."

Annie: "Ok Cole. She can hear you."

Annie slowly walked out of the room and I could hear Lili asking Cole what happened and Cole telling her it was important.

Cole: "Soph. Listen to me. You need to breathe and count back from ten."

Me: "Ok, I can breathe normally now." I said while still crying.

Cole: "What's wrong kiddo?"

Me: "Social anxiety. No big deal."

Cole: "If I remember correctly, you were scared to meet me and Lils and Madelaine. Now were your family. There is nothing to worry about."

Me: "You're right. I'm scared for no reason. Thank you for answering Cole."

Cole: "You can call me at any time of the day. I'll always be here."

I thanked and goodbye to Cole and continued my day as if nothing had happened. 

Quick recap on the rest of that week. The party was tons of fun and I made new friends. I went on a picnic date with Seb. Annie and I did all sorts of fun stuff like swimming, going to the beach, going to the pier, and playing outside. I made a cameo in the new movie they were filming. But soon came the time to go home and I could not be more homesick. 

I said my goodbyes to the Leblanc's and Caden drove me to the airport before saying bye to Sebastian I gave him a big hug. We kissed and I walked into the terminal. 

I knew Camila was waiting for me when I got to the airport and as soon as we made eye contact, I ran to give her a hug. 

"Leaving you for a week was so hard." 

she said, and we drove back to the apartment. 

It was nine at night when we heard a knock on the door. Cami opened it and I could see Lili's jacket. I got up from the couch and ran to them. I almost made Cole fall. 

"Woah there." he said as he hugged me back. 

"I missed you guys so much." I said, 

"We missed you too and we came to bring you Cole's hoodie." 

I said thank you and gave them a quick hug before we remembered we all had an early call time. I walked to Cami's room and fell asleep on her bed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            Thanks for all the love on this book. I wrote it a while back and I'm just                                              updating it chapter by chapter. Let me know if you like it and what you                                                                                              like about it :)