chapter four

The flight home to Miami was long and annoying but as soon as I opened my front door I was beyond excited. I ran to my mom and hugged her so tight. I missed her way too much and I hadn't seen her in a few months. Thanksgiving with my entire family was perfect. I felt as my family was finally complete.

 That weekend went by way too fast. My mom said she had missed me and is very excited for me to return for Christmas.

That Monday we flew back to Vancouver. Cami had to be on set as soon as we landed and since I was on school break for the week I knew it would be time to hang out with my favorite people. I really wanted to see Cole but he was filming with the core four.

 As I walked to Cami's trailer Mads snuck up behind me and scared me. I screamed and hugged her. She walked me to her trailer instead and told me that she had a small break that she was going to order food. She always ordered me food because she knew exactly what I liked. 

She opened the door to the trailer and stood outside as she called to order our food. I picked up my phone, connected it to the speaker and waited for her to walk in. The moment she walked in I blasted the song that they sang in the musical episode because I knew she would be surprised by me knowing every word, even though I am a theatre kid and a musical nerd. 

She quickly pulled her phone and started recording my performance. When I finished I took a bow and the food was here. She sent my video in the cast group chat and my phone was blowing up with texts from the cast:

Lils: Wow Soph

Cami: It runs in the family

Cole: Nerd

Me: Shut up Cole

Nessa: Come here and perform for all of us

Me: Maybe...

Casey: Pleaseeeeeee

Me: Maybeeeee

KJ: Do it for your favorite

Mads: I'm her favorite

Cami: Actually, that would be me

Lils: We all know its Cole

Cole: I am 100% her favorite

Me: ...

Me: It's Cole

Soph has left the chat

Cole added Soph to the chat

Me: Lmaoooooo

Lils: After lunch you're performing for us whether you like it or not

Mads: ^

Casey: ^

Nessa: ^^

Me: Fineeee

I then shut my phone off and smiled at Mads as we ate our lunch.