chapter seventeen

My alarm the next morning woke everyone up, except me. 

Cami and Charles, being their evil selves, decided to dump water on me. I woke up in a slight panic and we chased each other through the house.

 It was time to go to the airport and I grabbed my bag and Char put it in the car. 

It was just us three in the car and I was texting Seb the entire time because they were literally flirting with each other the whole time. Ew. I know. 

We got to the airport at the same time as Mads and Travis. 

The seating arrangements on the plane were the usual. Charles, Cami and I sat in one row.  

I watched movies the entire time and we finally landed after five hours of Lili and Cami making funny faces, Mads and Travis sleeping, Casey and I airdropping musical lines, Charles and KJ being nerds, and Nessa and Michael watching shows. Cole was working on photography the ENTIRE flight. 

Since we were in LA we all had houses here because when we aren't filming we live here. We all went to our apartments and got ready for Disney the next day. Lils and Coles apartment was next to ours and I could not be happier.  

The next day we got up very early. 

Us being the amazing cast we are, wore matching shirts and we all had Mickey ears. Except the boys, they were being difficult. 

Let me just say, I ate so much. Ice cream, churros, more ice cream. We got stopped every five minutes to take pictures and it was kinda getting annoying but oh well.

You would think all the couples would ride the rollercoasters together, leaving me to be the odd one out, but KJ was my riding buddy because the some people don't like rollercoasters.

After a long day at Disney we sat down to watch the fireworks. Cole asked me to take a picture of him and Lili by the castle. 

I thought nothing of it and happily skipped over to Cole and snatched his phone. I took a picture and I could see Cole whispering things to Lili. 

All of a sudden he gets down on one knee and I put his phone in my pocket and started jumping up and down and crying. I was so happy for them. 

She said yes and he picked her up and spun her around. I ran to Cole and Lili and gave them the biggest hug. They have been the best second parents ever. They've raised me. I love them so much. 

The rest of the cast hugged Lili and Cole and we sat down to finally watch the fireworks. I then realized I was the only one that didn't really have anyone to watch the fireworks with. Or so I thought. 

Right before the fireworks started, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up from my phone and turned around to see Sebastian standing there. 

"Surprise baby."

 is all he could say before I jumped into his arms and kissed him. 

The whole cast was looking over at me and smiling. Lils looked at me and something in her eyes told me that it was her idea. 

The fireworks started and I sat leaning up against Seb and we watched the fireworks. He was planning on sleeping over as Cami trusted me to be responsible and knew we wouldn't do anything. And she was right. 

As soon as we got to the apartment I passed out laying next to him. I couldn't have had a more magical day. Shhhhh. I know, that was cringey.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     There's on more chapter of part one of this book series. Hope you liked this book :)