chapter six

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm with millions of texts from the cast. I thanked them all and went to eat breakfast with Cami and Charles. 

I liked all the birthday posts on Instagram. These are some of my favorites:

Cami: Happy birthday my number one supporter and number one sister. Thank you for being the best thing that has ever happened to me and I hope you have the best birthday ever. I love you, kiddo. Thank you for always being there for me and being the best on screen and off-screen little sister I could ever ask for. Us Lodge women are conquering the world.

Lili: Happy birthday to my favorite child on this planet. I'm so glad that you are in our lives now because every adventure with you is beyond exciting. To more times when we make fun of Cole. Or hang out in my trailer and be weird. Or when we go buy ice cream at midnight with Mads and Cam. I love you, munchkin.

Mads: Happy birthday Soph! You are the best carpool karaoke buddy and the best set little sister. I love dancing around in my trailer and ordering food. I hope we have many more sleepovers and late-night ice cream runs with Lili and Cami. Have a great day little star.

Cole: This little weirdo is pretty cool. Happy birthday dumbass. I love you more than you know.

I then facetimed my mom and got ready for the day. 

I arrived on set and they all came to greet me. Cole and Lili said that they had a surprise in their trailer when I got there. They walked me to the trailer and when I got there Annie opened the door. I jumped and gave her a hug. She said that she had a video to show me.

 Oh! I almost forgot! I was now dating Sebastian. 

She showed me a video of him wishing me a happy birthday even though he had called me earlier. Annie and I spent the whole day on set and when Lili, Cole, Mads, and Cami wrapped we drove to the apartment. I opened presents and Annie and I stayed up all night. She was going home in two days and then I would be leaving with her to LA for her birthday.