chapter fifteen

Cami woke me up the next morning because I had slept through my alarm. 

It was still really cold but I had to film a few scenes today so I put on two pairs of pants and a hoodie and grabbed KJ's jacket that I forgot to return to him. 

Cole and Lili had an earlier call time so today Charles drove us to set. Charles and I had gotten closer and we cracked jokes the whole car ride. Though, it was different then driving with Cole in the front seat. 

The needed me immediately in wardrobe so as soon as we parked I ran to get dressed I actually liked my outfit today, even though I was freezing. I went to the hair and makeup trailer already dressed, but still wearing my comfy and warm robe.

 After makeup I went to find KJ to return his hoodie. All of a sudden someone picked me up and started running. I looked back and it was Charles. 

"Put me downnnnnnn."

 I said as we were both laughing. I guess he knew exactly where I needed to go because he dropped me at KJ's trailer. He gave me a hug and said he needed to talk to me later so I nodded and told him I would find him later. 

I knocked on the door to the trailer, KJ opened it, and I handed him his jacket. He then put it down and said that they had called a cast meeting. I walked with him to the sound stages and he told me all about his family in New Zealand and how they are coming to visit him soon.

We arrived and I sat on Camis lap as the meeting went on. 

KJ mentioned how I took his hoodie and Cole joined in. Soon enough Nessa came up with the idea that I would try to steal someones hoodie once a week. I loved that idea. 

Cole asked if he would get his hoodie back because I was wearing it already and I told him no because Cole, Lili, and Cami don't count. I steal there stuff on a normal basis. 

Cast meeting was dissmissed and I sat in the tent in my chair until Kelly called me to film. Yes, I had a chair with my name on it. I was officially part of the cast of Riverdale. Woah. 

My lines were really easy that day. My personal favorite was when Cami says 

"Get out of my house little devil child."

 and I respond 

"Try me Veronica. I have no shame in exposing what you did. I can just move back to New York when shit goes down. You can't." 

That scene was so much fun because Cami and I could not stop laughing. We just both had to be very serious and sassy and it was beyond funny. 

Our day ended at four am. Techinically, I am still a child and legally am only allowed to work for eight hours, but since I had no where to go I had to stay with Cami all twenty hours. I fell asleep on the car ride home and Cole carried me into bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So... this book might only be a few more chapters long, but that's because i wrote it in the summer and didnt realize how little chapters it would be. But I've been writing the part 2 to this book and it's wayyyyy longer :)