XXII. Blood Oath

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie says, looking down into the darkness. "Guys, help my sister." Amber whines from behind the group, sitting beside Alisa.

"Shit." Richie runs over, crouching down beside her. She lets out a few agressive coughs, then looks up at the boy. "How's your head?" Richie asks, placing his palm on her head to feel for any heat. "Better." The girl smiles, slowly sitting up and wrapping her arms around Richie. "Sorry I burned your hand."

"That's alright." Richie smiles, tightening the hug. The losers are now surrounding the two, relieved that no one is dead. "Guys. Guys." Eddie says, looking upwards. "The kids are floating down."

Bill turns his head, noticing a yellow coat shining in the pile of belongings. He walks closer to it, picking it up. Richie quickly notices this and helps Alisa up, holding her hand and following Bill. Amber stayed close behind the two. Everyone bends down, crouching next to Bill and placing a hand on his shoulder, or giving him a hug. God knows he needed all the comforting he could get.

Bill grasps the jacket tightly, sobbing and shaking the more he looks at it. "It's okay, Billy. Georgie is in heaven now, right?" Amber says, a tear rolling down the girl's cheek. "R-right." Bill sends the young girl a sad smile, then smiles to Alisa. She got lucky. Extremely lucky.

S E P T E M B E R

It had been nearly a month since that horrifying battle with the killer clown and the times suddenly seemed to have more light and happiness. Alisa and Amber have moved in with the Denbroughs after a letter that was sent to their house, claiming their parents had died. The denbroughs took them in with open arms and Amber and Alisa became like sisters to Bill. He loved the both of them very much.

Now, all the losers were sat by the lake. They're all ready to discuss what had happened. At first, they wanted to forget about their terrifying expiriemces, but now, they're curious of what Beverly felt. What happened to her.

"I can only remember parts, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like." She begins, fiddling with her fingers. "I saw us, all of us together back on the cistern, but we were older, like, our parents' ages."

"Wh-wh-What were we all doing there?" Bill asks the girl. She seems hesitant for a moment, not so sure how to respond. "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." It goes silent for a moment, until bill looks down, seeing a small shard of glass in the grass.

He picks it up, holding it high. "Swear it.S-S-Swear if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back too." The losers all look around, hesitant. The first to stand up was Beverly, then followed by Alisa and Richie, then Eddie, Stan, ben, And Mike.

Bill goes around the group, cutting a line in everyone's palm, each person wincing at the contact, excluding Beverly who had no reaction. They all held hands, the blood dripping onto the grass beneath them. It hurt a lot, but no one dared to complain.

Alisa looked to her right, smiling at Richie in attempt to block out her pain. He returns the smile, of course. After a few moments, they all let go, staying silent. "I gotta go." Stanley states.

"I hate you." He says, looking to Bill with slight anger, but then smiling his classic, adorable smile and waving off to the others. Eddie left next, then mike, then Richie. Alisa watched as Richie left, then turned to the others. "Go get 'em." Beverly says, smiling to the short girl.

"I'll miss you, Bev." Alisa pulls the girl in for a hug. "I'll miss you too, Ally. Now go on, Richie's probably waiting." Beverly winks, sending the girl off. Alisa makes sure to wave bye to Bill and Ben as she leaves.

She speed walks up the hill, even beginning to run a little, catching up to Richie. "Hey, Glasses!" She calls, and before he could process what was going on, she leaned in and kissed him, placing her hand on his cheek.

"See you later, dumbass."
She smiles, then runs off to her bike. The denbroughs were kind enough to buy the girl a new bike, so she no longer needed rides from Richie.

"Hey! Wait up! You promised me a date! Get back here, Longstocking!"