Fifteen (Kise Ryota)

A/N:

I'm  a Swiftie :3

Kise's in third year, Reader-chan's a first year.

Bold and italics- revised lyrics

Don't mind my errors. Leave some comments. Enjoy reading!

♡♥♡

You take a deep breath
As you walk through the doors
It's the morning of your very first day

Different people, new faces, new clubs, new teachers, new circle of friends. You took a deep breath and entered the gates of Kaijo High. There are many second and third years around, hoping to find someone and recruit them for their club. The crowd was so big, and you knew that it will take a while before you can go to your designated classroom.

With (Fav. Manga) manga in hand, you walked to the building where your class is. You tried your best not to stand out, but your angelic face and petite body prevented you from doing so. You catched many people's eyes and some tried to hit on you.

Just like this sophomore.

"Hey miss! You should join the manga club!" He told you. You scratched your cheek, a habit you always do whenever you're embarrassed.

"A-ano... I'm not really fond of mangas. And I planned to join the basketball club. I-I'm so sorry, senpai," you apologized.

"Nah, it's okay. What's your name again?"

"(Full name). I-I'll get going, senpai." You excused yourself. Before he could even utter another word, you walked away as fast as you can.

You say "Hi" to your friends
You ain't seen in a awhile
Try and stay out of everybody's way

You tried to find the basketball club's stand, but you couldn't. After minutes of searching, you finally saw it.

"Is there a p-position for a manager?" You asked them.

"I'm sorry miss, but the position is already taken." A man said. "But there's still a spot for the assistant manager. Do you want it?" Your face brightened and you nodded immediately. "Y-yes. Thank you."

The man asked you to fill up a form and after that, you're free to go. He told you that there's a practice after dismissal.

You went to your classroom and sat on your seat beside the window.

You're lucky that you're not late, and there's only few people inside the room. You decided to read your manga to kill time.

"(First Name)-chan!" (Best Friend's Name) shouted, gaining your and your classmates attention. Everybody in the room looked at you, and you blushed because of their stares.

"(B.F. Name)-chan! D-don't shout!"

She laughed and kissed your cheek as a greeting. "How's your vacation, (F. Name)-chan?" "Fine. How about yours?"

"It was a BLAST!" she exclaimed and began telling you stories. You listened carefully, laughs when she tells something funny, asks questions, and scolds her too.

She just apologized and grinned.

It's your freshman year
And you're gonna be here
For the next three years in this town
Hoping one of those senior boys
Would wink at you and say,
"You know I haven't seen you around... before"

Lunch break.

You left the room and walked to the canteen. You forgot to bring your bento, so you decided to buy lunch on the canteen.