Better Than Revenge (Reader x Kuroko x Momoi)

Author's Note:

Thank you for the 700+ reads TT^TT As a gift,I'll give you a long shot.Well,for me it's long enough xD

You guys can talk to me!I won't bite.That's ew.Kidding XD

You can also request.I'd love to do something for my dear readers.

Don't mind my errors. Leave some comments. Enjoy reading!

~

You and Kuroko Tetsuya had been in a relationship for more than a year.Your relationship was a strong one,both of you faced challenges without breaking up.

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and,
I had it all,I had him right there where I wanted him~

He's the sweet and gentle type of boyfriend.He would walk you home,take you out on a date,and protect you from bullies.He also helped you understand your lessons in school.

So sweet,right?But...

She came along,got him alone,and let's hear the applause~

Everything was fine until Momoi Satsuki came into the scene.She went onto the same college as the both you,and started clinging to Tetsuya.

You and him got into little to big arguments because of her.He wouldn't be able to attend to your dates because Momoi needs him.A time came when you bumped to Momoi and spilled your bento on her.Unfortunately,Momoi was over-reacting and cried to Kuroko.

She took him faster than you could say sabotage~

F L A S H B A C K

It was a fine day,or so you thought.It's already a month since Momoi attended the university.

You were walking to the Music Room when you saw two shadows in the unused room of your school.You decided to take a peek.

You saw a pink hair and a teal one,then you heard moans and grunts.

'What in the world was that?"

You slammed  the door open,creating a loud thud.You're right.They were doing 'it'.They both looked at you with wide eyes.

"(F-first Name)-chan,I-I..."

* S L A P *

You interrupted him with a slap.

"F-uck you."You cursed.They put their clothes on then turned at you.Momoi tried to escape,but her uniform's buttons were being a bitch,so she took sometime.

"You bitch."You called her.She looked at you with teary eyes and apologized,"(Last Name)-chan,I'm really sorry.I-I didn't meant it."

You slapped her,really hard.Harder than Haizaki's slap to his bald senpai.

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT?!WHAT THE ACTUAL F-UCK?!"Momoi started to sob,like she was the degraded one.

"(First Name)...."Kuroko called you."WHAT?!YOU'RE GONNA SAY THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT,TOO?!THAT--"He cutted you off.

"No.Let's break up."He said,as if it was no big deal.

Tears streamed on your beautiful face.

"What....?"You asked.

"Let's break up."He repeated.

You look at Momoi in disbelief."I can't believe it.You actually stole my boyfriend?You're happy now,right?"You asked while sobbing.

Kuroko stopped himself to hug you,to comfort you.It pains him to see you broken,shattered.If you only knew.

"Fine.Let's break up."

Was the last thing you said before leaving them there.

I never saw it coming,wouldn't have suspected it~

You always thought that Momoi couldn't steal Kuroko no matter what she do.Afterall,Kuroko isn't the type of boy who would cheat in his girlfriend.

He just did. He just dumped you. He just broke up with you.

I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum~

You tried moving on.Fvck.How could you?Everytime you would go to class,you'll always see the both of them flirting with each other.You couldn't stomach it.

She underestimated just who she was stealing from~

"WHAT DID YOU SAY,THAT FUCKTARD HAD SEX WITH THE BITCH?!"Your bestfriend shouted.You're in Japan while she's at the (Random Country xD),so you have no choice but to chat in Skype.

(Speaking of the f-ckin app called skype,have you watch the 'Unfriended' trailer yet?Because of that damning trailer I uninstalled skype .-.)

"Yeah." You replied."FUUUUUU--!!WHAT DID YOU DO?!YOU MUST'VE SLAPPED HER!BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HER!YOU MUST HAVE RIPPED KUROKO'S D**K FROM HIM!THEN SHOVE IT TO MOMOI'S MOUTH!AND ALSO,BLAHBLAHBLAHHABSJSSKENSJD"You didn't listen to her anymore because of her foul mouth.

"What's your plan?"she asked."A revenge."you replied as you both smirked.

"I'll help you,then."She said as a plan formed inside of her brain.

She's not a saint,and she's not what you think,she's  an actress,whoa~

She's not kind,not like what Kuroko know.She's selfish,cruel,a total bitch.But everytime Kuroko is near her,she'll turn kinder than an angel.

You once tried to confront her,but Kuroko stopped you,earning a few harsh words from him.

He never told you any harsh words.He's always gentle.But since you caught him and Momoi making out,he changed.

She's better known for the things that she does on the matress,whoa~

(A/N:This is self explanatory xD)

Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make her any friends~

"Stealing Kuroko from me won't cause you any good.You'll just look evil to others."

Was what you said to Momoi once.What you said was right.Right?

She should keep in mind,she should keep in mind
There's nothing I do better than revenge~

After a year...

"You!"Momoi shouted to you.She had been so obssessed with Kuroko for a year,that he needs space now.While they were not together,you tried talking to Kuroko.You also asked him the reason why he left you.The answer?"Because I want you to realize that you need to think of your future,not our future."

"You bitch!You stole Kuroko from me!"She exclaimed."I did not."you replied.

She slapped you,but not as hard as you slapped her back.

"What the hell is your problem?!You have Kuroko right?!Why the heck are you accusing me of stealing him?!Are you fucking kidding me?!"You shouted back.Momoi's eyes saddened as tears streamed down her face.

"Tetsu-kun...he...*sobs*broke up with me for you."