Love Story (Kuroko Tetsuya) [Enchanted SEQUEL]

We were both young,when I first saw you
I closed my eyes and the flashback starts

(SCENE FROM ENCHANTED)

Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar hair color.

"Kuroko-kun?"

He is standing beside a tall red haired with a weird eyebrow.You sweatdropped upon seeing him.'What's with his eyebrow?Is that a new trend?'

(A/N: XDD THAT WAS MY REACTION WHEN I FIRST SAW KAGAMI XDD)

You're about to approach him but your head suddenly ached.'What the...'

You touched your forehead as you saw pictures.Different scenes.Different faces.Different places.Different emotions.You even saw yourself crying while wearing an ancient weird dress.You saw too many pictures,which is mostly you and Kuroko.

Suddenly,everything turned black.

I'm standing there
On the balcony in summer air

A (h/c) girl wearing a fancy gown was standing on the castle's balcony (I dunno where they live xDD I haven't read Romeo and Juliet yet xD),and observing her surroundings.Everyone was clad in different expensive gowns and suits.

She looks dazzling,the said piece of clothing suits her.

See the lights,see the party,the ballgowns
See you make your way through the crowd and say hello
Little did I know

A teal haired man walked to you (You're now inside the 'castle' XDD) and introduced himself.

"I am Kuroko Tetsuya,what is your name,darling?"He asked as he kissed your hand.

You felt your cheeks heat up because of his actions."(Full Name).N-nice to meet you,Kuroko-kun."You smiled to him and he smiled back.

'What is this feeling?'

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles

"I want to court your daughter,Mr.(Last Name)."Kuroko said confidently while your hands are intertwined.

Your father looked at your hands then eyes,you could clearly see the disbelief in his (father's eye color) orbs.

And my daddy said,
"Stay away from Juliet"

"Do you really think that I'll let you court my daughter?"Your father asked Kuroko.

Kuroko couldn't answer.He got tounge tied.

"Stay away from her.You won't cause her any good."

And I was crying on the staircase,
Begging you,"Please don't go"

And I said,

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting,all that's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

"Kuroko...I'm sorry.Father-I don't know what has gotten into hi--"You tried explaining but he silenced you with a gentle kiss.

"Don't worry,(First Name)-chan,I'll be back.I'll prove to your father that I'm worthy of you."He said with a small.smile.You felt your eyes tearing up.

"I'll be back.I promise.And when that time comes,you have no other choice but to marry me."

It's a love story,baby,just say,

"Yes.I will marry you when that time comes,Tetsuya."

Romeo save me  they're tryin' tell me how to feel

"You're still waiting for that man?Oh God,(First Name) grow up!Think!It's been five freaking years and he still hasn't come back!"Your Mom shouted.

"Look,(First Name)-nee,there are other noble men who can give you your needs!"Your sister told you,taking your Mom's side.

"He will be back.He will.He promised."You assured them.Your mom sighed in defeat,while your sister grabbed your shoulders.

"(FIRST NAME)-NEE!CAN'T YOU HEAR YOURSELF?!PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!SHATTERED!NOT FULFILLED!"Tears were streaming down the both of your faces.

You just sobbed,unable to answer.

"Kuroko..."Where are you now?

This love is difficult,but it's re-eal
Don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess

You miss him so damn much.So much that you want to rap--*ahem* I mean,hug him tightly when you see him.

"You'll come back,Kuroko.You promised that we'll marry each other."

IT'S A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES~

"I am tired of waiting.Tired of wondering if he'll be coming around.My faith in him is fvckin' fading."

You once told yourself.

"But I love him."

When I met you in the outskirts of town
And I said,

You were about to go to the nearest church to pray...

But...

De javu.

You saw Kuroko.Wearing that same smile.On the same place you first saw him.

"Kuroko..."You whispered.

Both of your face are full of tears. This time,you're happy as shit.No longer sad.You're no longer going to cry because of missing Kuroko.No longer miss him.

"(First Name)-chan!"He ran to you and kissed you deeply.It took the both of you sometime to pull back,because of the feelings that were kept for years.

When you pulled back,Kuroko immediately got on bended knee-which surprised you.

"Marry me,(First Name).You never have to be alone anymore.I love you so much that it's the only thing I know.I talked to your dad,so you don't have to worry anymore.I'll guarantee you to have a good future with me,so please,(First Name),I love you so much.Will you marry me?"

It's a love story,baby,just say,

"YES!"

~

You suddenly woke up.

"What the heck was that?"You asked yourself."(First Name)-san?You're already awake?"

Who the heck was THAT?!You turned around the small infirmary,and saw NO ONE.

'What the fuuuu-'You were about to curse but...

"Oi.Kuroko,you scared her."The man with the red hair said as he entered the infirmary.

"I didn't meant it,Kagami-kun."

"FUCK!K-KUROKO-KUN?!"Crap!You just cursed infront of your crush!That's embarrasing!

"Told you."Kagami said like wtf xD

"(First Name)-chan,you suddenly collapsed when you went to school earlier.And it's not good for a girl to curse,(First Name)-chan."He said with a deadpanned expression.

"Oh.."You mumbled.

What the hell did you just dreamt about?

"And...you were sleeping for 12 hours already."Kagami said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

End.

~

A/N:

I typed this at 10:00 PM,and I have classes tommorrow,so...bye~ Hope you guys loved it.

*OMO I published it already yet it's not finished!OmO

TetsumiSBT here's your request!Thank you for requesting!Hope I didn't disappoint you ;-;