Kiss You (Kagami Taiga) [Drabble]

It's uhm,a bit,uhh,short.Tee hee!Well.It's a drabble so...sorry ;-; @bacanijhay requested it,she said that she wants a fluff,but I have to decide for a song.I actually picked 'Hey Stephen' by Taylor Swift but the bridge isn't so fluffy so I chose 'Kiss You' by One Direction.Gomenasaiiiii.

~

You and Kagami is dating for a month already,but--damn,he didn't kiss you yet.You're so sure--very--that this day,you'll finally get to kiss him.

You planned it,actually.

"Taiga,"you called out to him.He hummed and asked you why.

Apparently,you and your boyfriend is walking to the school.

"Let's play a game,ne?"

He was about to say 'no',but when you used your adorable puppy look,he gave in and asked what game it is.

"A race!Whoever goes to the school first will kiss the loser!"

He blushed madly.You thought he was going to object but you were shocked when he immediately dashed off.You smirked.It was all according to the plan.

You just continued walking until you saw Kagami in front of the classroom's door.He was blushing madly.

"You have to kiss me,Taiga,"you teased.You even puckered your lips.Unfortunately,he ignored you until the rest of the morning classes.

Whatta prude.

"JUST LET ME KISS YOU,ASSHOLE!"

You shouted at him when the two of you are finally alone.He blushed more,but kept on ignoring you.

"TAIGAAAAA!"You roared.

He 'tch'-ed and continued on what he was doing.

You were about to shout again but he silenced you with a sweet kiss.That was short,but it was definitely worth it.

When he pulled away,you noticed the light tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Oh my God Taiga why are you such a cutie?!"

END

To @SimplyYourShadow,is it okay to on-hold your request for a while?It's just that I am having a hard time for the song you picked,there's no romance in it.Please respond via PM or on the comment box.Thank you.