The Only Exception (Midorima Shintaro)

A/N:

I am sorry for the readers who requested!I want to finish my drafts first because there's too many of them TT^TT And also,school is taking too much of my time TvT NAT is also on its way so...yeah.

Don't mind my errors.Leave some comments.Enjoy reading!

~

"Dad...did I...heard it right?"

You asked the man in front of you.You can't believe this.You can't believe anything."You heard it right,(F.Name).Your Mother...she..."

You were standing in front of your father who was sitting in the sofa.Mr.(Last Name) told you that your Mother won't be able to go home in a while,and also told you to pack your things.You asked him why,but he just won't tell you.Of course,as the persistent girl that you are,you kept bugging him until he finally gave up.

He told you that your mother has an affair with another man.

Everything was perfect.Everything was good.Everything was flawless.You were happy.Everyone was happy.

"She's seeing another man."Your eyes widen.You heard it right.You're not hearing things.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"You laughed loudly,loud enough to be heard across the living room."HAHAHAHA!WHAT A PERFECT PRANK!I ALMOST BELIEVED IT,DAD!I almost believed it!Come on Father,I know you love pranks.You were just joking right?You were...joking...right?"

The tears streamed down your face like a waterfall.Your father went in front of you,crouched down on your level,and then hugged you.

"I wish I am just joking."

He whispered as you cried at his chest.

~

When I was younger I saw my Daddy cry

And curse at the wind~

Everytime you pays a visit at your Father's room,you'd always see him crying,staring at the ceiling,and even punching the wall.He was...pathetic,and you don't know what to do to ease the pain he was feeling.All you did was pat his back and assure him that everything's going to be alright.

He broke his own heart and I watched

As he tried to reassemble it~

6 months passed,and your father is in a relationship with a woman you just met.

You thought of it as a bad news.You were doing everything to keep your family together yet...this woman gets on your way.Life sucks.

And my Momma swore that she would

Never let herself forget

That was the day that I promised

I'd never sing of love,if it does not exist~

When you're in your first year in high school,you ought to yourself that you'll never let yourself fall in love.Because for you,there's no such thing like love.

But darling~

You survived the half of your first year without meeting someone who could make your heart jump,someone who could make you fall inlove.

But...

You are the only exception~

"Uhm.Excuse me,nanodayo."A voice called out.You turned around just tp see the student council president,Midorima Shintaro.

"Gomen,Nanodayo-chan."You apologized.A tick mark appeared at Midorima's forehead.

You were about to leave but he grabbed your arm.You looked at him while he reached his arm to you and introduced.

"Midorima Shintaro,16,Cancer.What is your sign?""(Z.sign).Why?"He looked away and coughed.

"Name?"he asked you."(L.Name)(F.Name).You didn't answer my question.Is it really necessary for you to know my zodiac sign?"You asked the green head.

He's soooo weird--what's with that toy?

"SHIN-CHAN!"You heard a really loud voice echoed through the hallways.Midorima looked at you and said,"Bye."

You glanced at him and smiled.He's a tsundere~I can sense it.You thought.

~

You are the only exception~

"Midorima-kun,"You called out to your bestfriend.Months passed and the both of you befriended each other,along with Takao.Takao once told you that you and Midorima is his OTP-which you didn't understand-and that you two (Midorima and you) must end up with each other.

"Hmm?"He hummed."Can you please give me the (Book's name)?Can you?"You pleaded.

He blushed at the expression you made-you're smiling a little and your eyes were shimmering,thanks to the moonlight.

He passed the book to you and you both continued studying.Finals is in its way and you both decided to study together.Takao can't make it because he's sick.

You already love Midorima and let's leave it at that.

You are the only exception

You are,the only exception~

"Midorima-kun,I think I l--no,I love him already."

"I knew it!(Name)-chan!You should confess!"

"N-no!I won't!There is no way I will do that."

"HUUUUH?!BUT WHYYYY?!"

"I'm...scared.What if he rejects me?What if I experience the same pain my father felt when Mom and He separated?I am afraid to feel that.It is horrible!"

"There is no harm in trying."

"But I will be hurt."

"Whatever you say.Don't come crying to me when it is all over and Shin-chan is already with someone."

I've got a tight grip on reality but I can't...

Let go of what's infront of me here~

You are afraid to dream.Afraid to wake up when the dream ends.Afraid to be hurt when reality slaps you.

You are afraid to lose grip on reality.Scared.Horrified.Terrified.

You are horrified of these,so you just want to stay awake.So there's a guarantee that you won't be hurt that much.

I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up

Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream

Ooh Woah~

Regret is always in the end.

"(Your Name),meet (Enemy's Name),my girlfriend,nanodayo."

End.

~

Author's effin' note:

IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE IT BECAUSE OF THE FIRST PART.K BYE.