Blank Space (Akashi Seijuro)PART ONE

Requested by @MiyukiFrostWinter :D

Don't mind my errors.Leave some comments.Enjoy reading!

Nice to meet you,
Where you been?
I could show you incredible things

" (L/N) (F/N).I am from (Country).Yorushiku onegaishimasu."You introduced yourself to Rakuzan's Student Council President,Akashi Seijuro.

"Nice to meet you, (F/N).I hope we'll get along."Akashi said as he reached for your hand to kiss it.

'OMG OMG OMG' You said in your mind.

"U-uhh...I hope so."You said as you flashed a smile as your face was flushed. (A/N:NO PUN INTENDED HAHAHAHAHA//SLAPPED)

"Would you mind if I tour you around the school?"He asked and you agreed.

' (F/N) huh...'

Magic,madness,heaven,sin,saw you there
And I thought,
"Oh my God,look at that face
You look like,my next mistake"

A month passed since you met Akashi,and since that day,you could always feel like someone is watching you.Watching you go home,watching you talking to your friend,etc.

Just like now.

You are reading a certain book in the school library and feel like being watched again.You looked both sideways,and there you saw Akashi.

You smiled at him awkwardly,and he smirked back to you.

Akashi Seijuro has been captivated at your innocent,yet seductive face.So much fit to be his empress.

He swore to himself that you'll be his empress and he'll be your emperor.

Love's a game,wanna play?

New money,suit,and tie
I can read you like a magazine

He walked to you and sat beside you.

"Long time no talk, (F/N)."He said with that adorable smile of his.You looked at him with a smile too,and said,"I-it's been a long time since we talked."

He chuckled and stared at you seriously.His gaze was too intimidating that he made you nervous.

You looked at his face,trying to look if there's any flaws,but sadly,didn't succeed.His face was too perfect.His jawline,his nose,his heterochromatic orbs,and ehem.His lips.You stared at his lips and your face heated up.You want to kiss it.You were about to lean in when his arms snaked around waist and his lips met yours.Your eyes widened and your whole face was now red and all flustered.You closed your eyes and responded to the kiss.

The kiss was sweet.His luscious lips met your tasty ones.The both of your lips moved in sync,tounges clashing against each other.

He read your mind?No.He did what he knows the both of you want.

Ain't it funny,rumors lie
And I know you heard about me

"Kyaaaah~ Akashi-sama's really cool!"

"Yeah!And he's really intimidating!"

"But I think he has his eyes on you, (L/N)-chan!"(Classmate's name 1)told you.

Apparently,you guys are talking,about random stuffs,until it  came to Akashi.

"E-eh?No!(Classmate's name 1) you're wrong!"You blushed.

"Don't deny it,we saw you kissing yesterday at the library!"(Classmate #2) exclaimed.

'OMG OMG OMG I KNEW IT!SOMEONE SAW US!'

" (F/N) and Akashi,sitting on the chair (A/N:LOL) K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"(Best Friend's Name) sang.

So hey,let's be friends
I'm dying to see,how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand

"A-akashi-kun!" You called out to the redhead.

Thee both of you is in his resthouse in (Random Place).He invited you to come over and spend the weekend there.

"Yes,darling?"He asked as he pecked you on the forehead.

"C-can I ask you a q-question?"You asked.

"Of course.Anything for you."He answered.His arms encircled around you waist from behind,and his chin is on your shoulders.He started licking your ears and giving it a nip.

"W-what are t-the thing you're really g-good at?"

He spun you around to face him,and he started kissing you passionately.Your knees weaken so you wrapped your legs around his waist.

When the both of you pulled back,he started kissing your neck,licking and biting it,at the same time.

Then,he whispered,

"I can make the bad girls good for a weekend."