Heart Attack (Kasamatsu Yukio)

Putting my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall inlove
If I ever did that,
I think I'd have a heart attaaaaa~ck

You were always known as that 'fierce','tough',and 'boyish' girl since middle school.You never talked about guys,didn't even give them any attention.

You're lovely,every inch of you.You have flawless skin,pouty lips,pointy nose,lovely eyes,your curves made you even more lovely!

But...

As I (Me,the author) said,you are boyish.Yes.You love to wear caps,over-sized shirts,and you always dreamt to have abs.

Ironic,right?

The one who's blessed with an almost perfect body wants to have something more.

Never put my love out on the line
Never said 'Yes' to the right guy

"How many times do I have to tell you,(Ex's Name)?!I do not want to be your girl friend again!"You yelled to the annoying (Ex's Name).He kept on bugging you since morning and you just snapped.

"But I want us to be back!"

"There's no more 'us'!And please!We'll never ever getting back together!" (A/N:HAHAHAHA TAYLOR SWIFT REFERENCE HAHAHA)

"No!I still love you!"he yelled back.

"You never loved me!How I wonder why did I even let you be my boyfriend."

"(Last name)?(Ex's Name)?"

You heard Kasamatsu's voice called your name.It was magical,hearing your crush call your name.Unfortunately,this is a really wrong timing for that.

"Is there something wrong?"He asked while looking at your ex and you with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No there's none."You rolled your eyes at him and walked out.

Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you I'm never good enough

"I want a vanilla cake."

"A piece of cherry cupcake,please."

"(Maid's Name),cook (Fav. Food) for dinner,'kay?"

You are the girl who is given everything she wants.In short,spoiled.You are the only child,so your parents do their best to support you financially.

But sht happened.

"I repeat,I want to be the manager of the basketball club!"you yelled.The team's captain and coach is talking to you,more like,arguing with you.

"No can do,(Last Name)-san.We already have a manager."The fat coach said.

Kasamatsu wasn't saying anything.Actually,it is fine for you to be the club's manager for him.But,the coach's decision is final.

"BUT WHY?!"you furiously asked.

"Because the captain is responsible,but you-no.You're not good enough to be the manager,because a manager is in a team with the captain and the coach.We are responsible and can handle the work,especially,Kasamatsu.Can you do the work?"

The chubby captain asked.

"N-no."

When I don't care,I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair

Because of that,you and Kasamatsu got along.He's mostly shy around girls,but he's comfortable around you because he thinks you're a tomboy.Well,you really are but,he sees you more like as a brother.