I Knew You Were Trouble (Hanamiya Makoto)

"(Full Name),(Age),a transferee from (Country).Please take care of me." You said as you bowed infront of the class you were in.

A boy with a dangerous aura caught your eye.He was looking at the window,not caring about the fact that there was a new girl.

"Okay,Ms.(Last Name),please sit down beside Mr.Hanamiya Makoto."Your teacher said,and the man that caught your attention raised his hand and pointed at the seat beside him.

You went onto the seat beside Hanamiya and took a glance at him.

He was smirking,a creepy smirk.

'(Full Name) huh.This is going to be interesting.'

~

"Oww!That hurts!"You shouted.A boy bumped you on purpose,causing your food to scatter on the hallway and on the man's body.

Great.Just great.

You bumped to Hanamiya Makoto,again."WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"he shouted."I-I'm really sorry.I didn't meant to do it,Hanamiya-kun."You said in a low voice,almost tearing up.

"Tch.Clean this mess."He commanded.

"B-but...Hanamiya-kun!I am really hungry!"You told him.He glared at you making you flinch.

"I don't care.Clean this.The teachers might scold me for this mess."You started to clean up,thanks to some of your good schoolmates who lent you the cleaning materials.Some wanted to help you but they were scared for what the Bad Boy would do to them.

'So he thinks that the teachers won't scold me for this?!'You thought.'I guess he really don't care.Whatever.It's not like I'm concerned anyway.'

I guess you didn't care and I guess I liked that.

Months passed,and you found yourself in a relationship with Hanamiya.It started as enemies,friends,savior-saved (it depends on you on what situation or accident),mutual understandings,and now,couple.

Not everyone in the school knows.Heck,the Basketball team doesn't even know it yet!You are always frustrated because of him.

There were times when you saw him kissing a random girl in the school garden,or making out with another b-itch in his house.

You caught him one time,but he just shrugged you off like you're not a big deal.

Just by thinking of that,your heart clenches,tightens,and hurt.You never felt this lonely before.

But what you don't know is...you'll suffer more.

No apologies.He'll never see you cry.

It lasted until he broke up with you.

He told you that he doesn't want to be with a simple girl like you,so he better end this worthless relationship.

Because of that,you became miserable.You didn't touch your food.You cried all day and all night.You didn't went out.

And you realized...the blame is on you.

Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why you're drowning.Drowning of tears.

~

[A/N:Read this,not sing,okay?Continue 。゚(゚^∀^゚)σ。゚]

I knew you were trouble when you walked in.Since you walked to me that lunchtime,when you purposely bumped on me and I accidentally spilled my bento all over you.I knew it.You're a pain in the ass.But despite that,I still love you with all of my heart.Until now.

So shame on me now.Baby,do you remember that time when I asked you to take me into a date,but you didn't want to?You also scolded me because I'm such a shame.You told me that it's boys who ask girls for a date.I apologized,right?Because I know I'm wrong.You were right.I'm a shame.

That was also the time when you took my virginity away from me.I love that feeling.Your hands that makes me shiver with every touch.Your warm tounge,licking my skin.The feeling if your lips locked with mine.I love that.I do.Until now.

'Til you put me down.Do you also remember that time when you slapped me because I confronted you for making out with other girls?You probably do.You told me that I musn't care because it's your life.That you're just f-uck buddies.Or so I thought.

When the saddest fear comes creeping in.You never loved me... or her.Or anyone.Or anything.We're just f-ck buddies.I was one of them.Your toys.I just realized that.We're nothing more,nothing less but the one providing pleasure every night.

Now I'm lying on the cold,hard ground.

Sincerely,

(Full name).

~

On the news:

A/an (Age)-old girl was found dead at (Random Place) with a knife in her right hand,while a letter on her left.She was found by a kid lying on the ground,swimming with her own pool of blood.She is (Full Name) as what they saw on her I.D at her wallet.Her family members was....

Hanamiya was crying.He is.

Your sister went to his house to hand a letter.Three-fourths of it was red.

After handing it to him,the said sibling cried,and handed him a newspaper page.

It was a bit odd,but he read the letter anyway.

After doing so,his tears flowed down like a river.He felt so bad for doing so,but certain things can't be changed.

Now,the only thing he need to do is to stop this craziness of his,and start changing.

From now on,he'll never be a trouble anymore.

End.