Little Star (Kise Ryota)

Author's Note:

I was lying on my bed when I thought of this. A children's rhyme won't hurt, right? I thought of a good plot afterall. (-^〇^-) It will be on your Point of View gals. Enjoy~ (⌒▽⌒)☆

Let's start now, shall we? (ง'̀-'́)ง

~

Twinkle, twinkle, little star~

I've been an avid fan of Kise Ryota since I first saw a magazine with him on the front cover. He was seating at a rock in the beach while wearing a leather jacket, a pair of jeans, and barefooted. He looked so cool, that's why I decided to be a fangirl of him.

He was my schoolmate, classmate to be specific. Yes, he is good looking and all but... he's not that intelligent. He is in class C, same as mine, but I still have the brain that can be matched with those in Class A. It's just that I'm always absent because I can easily get sick. That was what made my grades low. I can barely complete two months without absent.

Back to Kise-kun.

He sometimes sleeps in class (mostly at History and Math), gets low test/exam scores, or irritates the teacher because of his childishness.

But there is one thing that he can do better than anyone else I know. Basketball. He is the Generation of Miracles' small forward,and the Copycat. I don't actually know that much about basketball.

How I wonder what you are~

What was he, really? I mean... he's someone who has sparkles around him whenever he's happy. He always have that cheerful personality, far from what he is on the court.

He's a model, a student, a basketball player. How can he do that? How can he manage to go to photoshoots, attend basketball practice, and study?

Up above the world so high~

He is really popular with both male and females; young and old; pretty or not; rich or poor. I can always see him in magazines, billboards, television commercials, posters. He was popular, while I am a trouble maker, clumsy, always absent nerd.

He was way up there. Somewhere far that I couldn't reach him. He was just there, few seats away from me, but I couldn't gather my courage to reach out to him. I'm not a shy person, but when it comes to him, a new version of me appears.

Like a diamond in the sky~

He's like a diamond. A bright, shining diamond every women wants, including me.

But what can I do? Compared to his popularity, mine was way much smaller. Compared to his fangirls, they're way sexier than I am.

Even though he's a shining diamond, he was small enough to enter my heart, but big for filling up the huge and empty space in it.