Chapter 20: Rage

“Just nice, the four of you make up a table for mahjong,” When Wei Yan saw Chu Qin enter, he was momentarily moved. It had to be known that if he wanted to enter the entertainment industry in the future, it would be very helpful to know someone like Chu Qin. It was just that Chu Qin came in holding Zhong Yibin’s hand, leading him to believe that Chu Qin was similar to those inexperienced models who came out to sell themselves. Wei Yan’s gaze couldn’t help revealing some contempt and he was no longer in a hurry to talk to Chu Qin.

Zhong Yibin that group of four buddies played well, naming themselves as Chicken Yao, Er Bing, fifty thousand and whiteboard. These names were terribly silly yet they always brought them up.

The model on stage finished singing and put down the microphone. She sat on the other side of the sofa, nestling in the embrace of an average-sized man with plain looks. This person was called Bai Cheng, a playboy.
Another model stuck to his side, pouring wine for him. Hearing these names, he interjected, “Their three names are so exotic yet they still insist on dragging me in, forcing me to be a whiteboard
[1] .”

The rest of them laughed along. Wei Yan thought that he managed to get everyone to laugh and was somewhat proud.
He opened his mouth and asked Chu Qin, “Qin-ge doesn’t have to record today? I heard that Mu Chen was invited this week!”
This opening statement was to ask someone about their job in a very familiar way, how was it the attitude that a junior should have when speaking to a senior? Chu Qin had been in the industry for so many years and had seen all types of people. Naturally, he could hear the arrogance in those words. His lips hooked up coldly and he slowly sipped at his juice, completely without intention of engaging in conversation.

The atmosphere immediately became awkward.

Wu Qianqian side-eyed her family’s cousin brother.

Wei Yan’s face was flushed. They had played for so long tonight and everyone gave him face because of his status as Wu Wan’s cousin. Even those two models poured wine for him. He had never considered that Chu Qin would directly show a discontented face to him.

“We’re here to have fun, if you have something to say then say it. This is not a place for people to act self-important,” Although Zhou Zimeng also thought poorly of Wei Yan’s short-sightedness, she also disliked Chu Qin. She was more than happy to add to his discomfort.

Hearing Zhou Zimeng say this, confidence sprouted in the depths of Wei Yan’s heart. He felt that he had been wronged and let out a snort.

The atmosphere chilled.

At that moment, Zhong Yibin had been drinking with Chicken Yao.
Hearing those words spoken, he instantly stopped and slowly looked around. Bai Cheng was leaning against the model with an expression of looking at a joke. Zhou Zimeng was sneering with slanted eyes. Wu Wan scratched his head and tried to say something to smooth things over while Chu Qin sat as calm and composed as before.

“F*cking…” Zhong Yibin ground out in a low voice, the last letter dropping heavily in an abrupt manner. In one move, he flung the beer bottle in his hands. The bottles were imported from Germany and were very durable. Against the hard floor, the bottle burst open and an explosion of sound was heard.

Immediately, the room was silent. This sort of high-class KTV room had sound-control equipment, the music would be temporarily stopped once the sound exceeded a certain decibel in order to protect the customers’ ears. Without music, the silence was audible. The two models were so scared that they let out a shriek before hurriedly covering their mouths.

Wei Yan was ecstatic. Look, one must have an attitude of selling oneself if one came out, now even your golden owner is angry?

Zhong Yibin stood up. His arm slowly shook as he pointed at Wu Wan and Zhou Zimeng, “What the hell do you mean!”