Chapter 22: Sneak shot

Knows? Knows!

The drops of liquid that leaked out from Chu Qin’s eyes after he was moved to tears was immediately retracted. He rolled his eyes, “You actually… Oh…” He hadn’t finished speaking when his mouth was covered. The thin lips carried the scent of lemon and grinded against his lips. A scorching palm wandered over his body, pressing his struggling hands against the pillow.

They had not been intimate for almost a month. Chu Qin also desired it, so he twisted twice and gave up struggling.

In fear of pressing against Chu Qin’s ribs, Zhong Yibin tried to support his body on how own. Reaching out a hand to explore the bedside drawers, he found a box of condoms.

“Strawberry-flavored,” Zhong Yibin smiled widely and took one, putting it on in front of Chu Qin.

Chu Qin covered his face with a hand. He had always felt that this guy had turned bad after losing his memories.

Having not done the act for a while, his body had recovered its tautness and there was some pain when Zhong Yibin first entered. Chu Qin bit his lip and tightened his grip on the pillow, earning a soothing kiss.

Zhong Yibin didn’t dare to use any difficult movements in consideration for Chu Qin’s body. However, even doing it in the most plain way was fresh and interesting to the amnesiac Zhong Yibin, as if it was his first time engaging in the act. He tossed around for half the night with great zest.

The next day, when it was almost noon, Chu Qin was awakened by a phone call. Zhong Yibin had long been awake, leaning beside him while watching television.
The phone call was from his agent Zhao Bai. A roar could be heard immediately after picking up the call, “Were you with Director Zhong last night?”

With a quiver, Chu Qin was clear-headed and awake. He glanced guiltily at Zhong Yibin beside him, a slender leg was still sandwiched between his legs. He coughed lightly, “What happened?”

“Hurricane called me today and said that they took pictures of you and Director Zhong yesterday. They asked if I wanted to buy them?” Zhao Bai gritted his teeth. Hurricane was a very capable paparazzi team in the industry, they would constantly dig out hot news. If they didn’t have any deep hatred for the artist, they would usually contact the agent and let him place a bid to purchase it.

Chu Qin contemplated it for moment. He had been with Zhong Yibin since noon yesterday but the two of them had not done any intimate gestures in public, only coming out in the middle of the night to drink. Since Zhong Yibin had been slightly drunk, he had half-dragged and half-carried him into the car.

After recounting yesterday’s events, Zhao Bai was silent for a while. He said, “Then its possible that what they captured was the process of the both of you entering the residence after alighting from the car.”

Hurricane would not put one or half a picture up for sale, it would assuredly be a series of photos. Helping the drunk boss into the car didn’t mean much but he would not be able to explain bringing the boss to his own house.

“Okay, no matter what they took, I’ll just buy it…” Zhao Bai felt his flesh ache as he looked at the budget. “The two of you don’t go out today, make sure you don’t let Director Zhong show his face at the residence’s gate. There are probably paparazzi.”

Chu Qin hung up with his mouth drooping. It was true that he had been careless recently. In the past, whenever he was outwith Zhong Yibin, he would intentionally leave some space between them when they walked on the road. Incidents like bringing the drunk person back to his nest would also never happen.

Seeing that he was awake, Zhong Yibin increased the television’s volume. The background music was extremely familiar.

“For Athena, burn, cosmos!” The impassioned soundtrack had the hoarse and struggling sounds of juvenile voices, “Pegasus meteor fist—”