Chapter 6: Humor

“I won’t be able to appear at the company for the time being, report to me immediately if there are any problems,” Zhong Yibin ordered Secretary Jin after hearing about the company’s current situation and the upcoming big project.

Feeling like he was shouldering great responsibility, Secretary Jin nodded solemnly.

Zhong Yibin looked down at his phone and stood up to see Secretary Jin out. When he reached the entrance, he suddenly recalled, “do you still remember the password for my work email?”

“You forgot?” Secretary Jin stared blankly for a moment. His family’s boss must have automatically saved his password on his phone and laptop, so he couldn’t remember it after changing to the computer at Chu Qin’s house. “I’ll send a message to your phone later.”

Zhong Yibin nodded and indicated that he could leave.

After Secretary Jin left, the grave expression on Zhong Yibin’s face immediately vanished. Beaming as he returned to the bedroom, he said, “luckily you reminded me.”

Chu Qin had sent Zhong Yibin a text message just now to get the email password from Secretary Jin. Usually, the boss’s password for his work email would be made known to the secretary as well, so that it would be convenient for the secretary to help handle the less important emails. Chu Qin had personally seen Zhong Yibin asking Secretary Jin to reply to emails before, so he knew that asking Secretary Jin was the right move.

With access to the work email, Zhong Yibin would be able to obtain a rough understanding of his responsibilities at work and not expose himself after returning to the company.

After a while, Secretary Jin sent the password. Zhong Yibin was not anxious to look at it, instead he went to Chu Qin to demand for the incomplete kiss.

“Don’t make trouble,” Chu Qin couldn’t help chuckling as the large head came over while pouting. Spreading his fingers, Chu Qin pressed his hand against that good looking face, “Mr
[1] Director, quickly go do your work.”

“I have amnesia, don’t wanna work,” Zhong Yibin let the force pressing down on his face push him onto the bed, acting dumb.
Chu Qin poked his itchy flesh [2] , “since you have amnesia, let this uncle examine you ok?”
Zhong Yibin looked up at him, his clear and limpid eyes brimming with innocence and confusion. Chu Qin sighed. He had played around with him out of habit but forgot that this guy may not understand it now…

Chu Qin hadn’t finished guilt-tripping himself when Zhong Yibin plopped his head onto Chu Qin’s leg, and used a pitiful, lolita [3] voice to reply, “then uncle, you have to be gentle!”

“Pu hahahaha…” Chu Qin guffawed.

The two of them made a ruckus, the distance between them from the loss of memories simultaneously disappearing.
After drinking some milk for dinner, it was time to sleep.

Chu Qin’s house could not be considered small in area.
However, this sort of building was constructed for single people. It had a lot of space but small rooms. Chu Qin had never thought of letting Zhong Yibin sleep on the sofa but facing his lover who could not remember anything and whom was gazing at him innocently, Chu Qin could not help but feel embarrassed as if he was taking advantage of him.

This strange feeling continued to linger. Chu Qin could only direct Zhong Yibin to fetch a thin quilt.

The lights were turned off and the room was quiet. Only a gentle breeze could be heard from the air-conditioner. Zhong Yibin lay beside Chu Qin and stared at him with shining eyes. During the few days when he was at the Zhong family, he couldn’t sleep well because his surroundings were too unfamiliar, making him very anxious. But today Chu Qin was beside him. A warmth seemed to blossom in his heart and he couldn’t seem to get enough of looking at Chu Qin.