Team

JUGHEAD POV

"Are you sure this is ok?" Leah asked. I was on the ladder and I hung up a poster of monsters on the wall.

"I asked Honey and he said it was fine. He gave to wipe down the ladder when we're done. How's your stomach?" I asked her. I took another thumb-tac and hung it up and put it in the wall.

"It's better. I have a surgery in a couple weeks to put a new G-Tube in there. Annie and I still haven't talked." Leah sighed. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"You guys really need to makeup. This is ridiculous. It's been a month. My birthday was a couple days ago. Everyone forgot it but that's ok." I shrugged.

"Sorry, Jug."

"It's fine. Let's just hope I make it to the next one." I smiled. Leah gave a weak smile and I stepped down from the ladder. She backed away from me and I folded the ladder. "Honey doesn't have to know that I didn't spray the ladder." I nodded. Leah gave a giggle. We walked around the corner and into the lobby. Honey saw us and gasped. He was in a hazmat suit, he's such a coward.

"Stay where you are!" He shouted. He pulled out a tape measure and measured the distance from Leah and I.

"What's the problem?" Leah asked. He shook his head and put the tape back in the dispenser.

"You guys are only 5-feet apart! No wonder why people are dying here! Step away from each other or so help me, I will ban you back to your rooms." Honey crossed his arms. Leah and I took larger steps away from each other. He scoffed and walked away from us.

"I pity the woman that married him." Leah said.

"I pity his children." I replied.

"What are we talking about?" We heard a voice behind us. Zach walked up but I held my hand out as a sign to not come any closer. "We have a bigger problem. Go get your hazmat suits on."

"Zach, what's going on?" I asked him. He exhaled deeply then looked up at me.

"There are protesters down in the lobby. They're trying to kick us out."