17. Happier days.

Scarlett POV.

My eyes settled open. I was calm and untouchable as the sun positioned itself by my window, peeking inside with the young morning's curiosity, quietly whispering and asking if I'd like to play. The breeze — running around in circles behind my billowing curtains, holding hands with the sun, the sweet echo of her voice fills my ears, her silent hum made melodies against my skin. And I felt at peace. And I felt whole.

I found solace in knowing that nighttime was over and that the sunlight would hold the next one off for a while, that it would chase away all the bad dreams and keep the good one beside me.

My bed was flooded with the foreign warmth of a boy. A boy who looked too perfect to be real. With his silky brunette locks tickling the tops of his bushy eyebrows, and his parted lips singing a tired melody. The sun played with his skin, kissing him, and making a home on his lightly freckled face. The mere sight of him was enough to wash the nightmares from my eyes and the turmoil from my head. It was clear that he was otherworldly, unassuming in his sweet ethereal beauty as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, hiding from the excessive brightness of the sun.

I drew my hands to caress all the crevices of his face; I ran my fingers over his jaw and lightly placed my lips against his own as if that could take the guilt away; as if I could kiss the pain away from all his bruises. As if a kiss could make yesterday disappear.

A lust I'd suppressed for days came to surface, a lust deep enough to make my sense of control waver. You see, I'd struck an unsettling imbalance. I wanted him to rest; to fully recover before I did anything with him, but patience was not a virtue I had ever truly grasped. A fatal flaw I'd received from my parents. And so I wanted him; squirming into confused knots beneath me. I wanted him in my mouth and at my mercy with not much in between.

My lips moved mindlessly to his jaw, my teeth dragging from the bottom of his ear down to the weakness of his neck. He groaned slightly, keeping his eyes shut as I sought after my pursuit. He feigned deep sleep, though we both knew he'd woken up. I smiled to myself at his behaviour. I drifted down into dominant space as I pulled myself under the sheets. Littering kisses down his chest, biting down on his pink nipples. He jerked at the sudden sensation, letting out a moan loud enough to echo against the walls.

I continued my pursuit, laying kisses over his lightly bruised abs and travelling down to his deep V-line. 

"M-mommy... what are you doing?" He breathed as I hooked my fingers around on the waistband of his sweats, pulling them down at a gruellingly slow pace. The pinkness of his cheeks travelling down to his feet.

"You," I replied mischievously as I quickly pulled his pants completely off. His throbbing cock springing out and slapping his stomach. His breathing got deep and more unstable, dangerously feeding the dominant in me and making me fall deeper in my space. Feeding my high; not letting me come down.

"You may not touch me, understand?" I muttered lowly, grabbing a hold of his cock and squeezing him lightly, making him hiss and squirm uncontrollably.

"Mhm," he replied, nodding furiously.

"Words" I reminded strictly, slapping the inners of his thigh with my hand and making him hiss even more.

"Yes mommy" he breathed.

"Keep still too, or I won't be happy — you know what that means," I told him. 

"Yes momma, I'll try" He mumbled as he tried to keep himself in place.

"Good boy" I praised as I lay a kiss on the deep pink head of his cock.