Don't Say Yes

It was Neil's wedding day and Audrey Lim wasn't the happiest about it. She was in love with Neil since the day they met. He was marrying Jessica Preston.

Audrey got dressed that morning trying not to remember the fact that she was madly in love with the groom. she felt terrible about it but at the same time, she wasn't mad.

(Her hair was down and curled, she had black heels)"can you believe Dr

"can you believe Dr.Melendez invited us to his wedding, it's good for me because Jared broke up with me and i need advice," Claire said as they entered the church

Audrey rolled her eyes, "I know, fantastic"

As they sat down, Glassman runs up to Audrey, "Audrey, we got a problem"

Audrey turned, "what's wrong?"

Glassman whispered, "He needs his best friend"

Audrey nodded and walked with Glassman. Once they got to the backroom she opened the door he turned and saw him. He stood and stared at her and smiled, "You look gorgeous Aud"

Audrey blushed, "thank you But Damn look at you"

Neil looked at Glassman and nodded, with that, Glassman left the room.

Neil turned to Audrey, "What I'm about to tell you, you promise you won't freak out"

Audrey nodded, "Of course"

Neil looked terrified, "I don't want to marry Jess"

Audrey's jaw dropped, "Oh wow"

Neil was pacing, "I know it's bad, but I really like this other woman and she likes me back and she's absolutely gorgeous"

Audrey smiled, "Do what everyone does, get up there when they ask if you take this person to be your wife, you say no"

Neil nodded and kissed her forehead, "Thank you"

Audrey smiled, "I gotta go sit out there and wait for the fun to begin"

She walked out and smiled. she sat down just in time as bridesmaids walked down the aisle. Audrey turned over to claire who was already crying. she looked at the altar and saw Neil smiling at her, She put her two thumbs up at him and he smiled. everyone stood up and Audrey took a deep breath. Jessica started walking down the aisle and everyone was talking about how stunning she looked. little did everyone know, she was about to get her heart smashed into pieces. 

once she got to the alter everyone sat down.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Neil Melendez and Jessica Preston," The priest said.

Audrey couldn't stop staring at Neil. He looked so handsome and she was going to hell for it.

"Now before we start does anyone object to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace"

Audrey took a deep breath in and whispered to Claire, "Here's your advice, if you love someone, you don't let them go, you fight"

Audrey stood up and walked into the aisle, everyone gasped, everyone was horrified. Neil smiled at Audrey, claire smiled as well.

"Neil, I really can't let you do this, because I have feelings for you and I can't hide it, You have no idea how much I love you, it's probably unhealthy, but I don't care"

Neil let go of Jessica's hands and walked up to her, "I thought we had a plan of wait until they ask me if I want her to be my wife"

Audrey smiled and took his hand, "Change of plan, I couldn't do it much longer"

Audrey cleared her throat, "Run with me, I love you, and I want to be with you"

Neil took her hand and claire threw Audrey her clutch, "Let's run Audrey"

Claire looked at them and smiled, "GO, you idiots"

Neil took her hand and kissed her lips, "Let's go, now"

Audrey pulled his hand and they ran.

claire laughed, "This is the best wedding ever"