Welcome to Feth

"Are we there yet?" David yelled back to Michael who was reading the map. 

"Almost. I think" Michael replied while mumbling the last part.

In truth, they were almost to the town of Feth. The last place that some demons were said to have been seen just 3 days ago. 

The town of Feth is found right next to the forest of Ifer. Ifer was the head of the second most powerful house of demons in the demon realm. But was locked in the demon seal when the Angel's won the holy war. 

"Finally that took forever," Brandon yawned.

"I for one agree with the narcoleptic." 

"Yes we are here, kids welcome to the town of Feth."

"Oh, I wonder if any of the town's people are lonely," Ritchie said while he started walking into the town.

"Ritchie no, I don't think anyone in the town will find you cute in any way, shape, or form," David said jokingly to The Sin of Lust as he ran after him to try to stop Ritchie.

Michael, on the other hand, could not help to feel the same jealousy he felt when Ritchie was flirting with lady Merlin.

Michael no you shouldn't be jealous he doesn’t know and I'm going to keep it that way FOREVER. He will never know. No one will know that I did it with The Sin of Lust

"Cap’. Earth to Cap’. MICHAEL!!" 

"Sorry, Brandon got lost in thought. Where are Ritchie and David?"

"Being idiots like normal."

"Ok then let’s go get 4 rooms in the inn." 

"All right Cap, lead the way," Brandon yawned.

"All right 4 rooms for 2 nights. That will be 17 gold coins please."

"Thank you, miss?"

"Kay."

"Kay it's 5. You are going to be late for your date with Stu." A girl’s voice yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh my, I'm late. Thanks for reminding me, Bri." Kay said while running out the door to make it to her date on time. 

"Well Brandon, I think we should go find the two idiots."

When they finally found Ritchie he was sitting at an outdoor table and some unfortunate soul sat across from him. 

"So how are we going to stop this date Cap?" Brandon asked while following above Michael to see if he could spot David. 

"Like this," Michael said as he walked up to the table Ritchie was sitting at and grabbed Ritchie by the ear. Then proceeded to drag Ritchie back to where Brandon was. 

"Cap’ let me go. Cap’ I was on a date."

"When are you not on a date?" Michael snapped at Ritchie. 

"Wow, calm down Captain," David said while walking up to the other Sins. 

"Where were you?" 

"Well at the start I had run after Ritchie but then I lost him. So I asked some of the people living here if they know anything about the dark guild. Not a single one had any idea where or who they are." 

"Good job David. Now I think we should head back to the inn, get some food, then go to bed so we can get an early start and look for the dark guild." Michael said as he started to lead the group back to the inn. 

"I think we should start in the woods," Brandon yawned sleepily from where he was floating. 

"That is not a bad idea Brandon. Hey, David, do you know what the name of the forest is?" 

"Cap'n I think the locals said it was named the forest of Ifer." 

Michael stopped dead in his tracks. "Ifer. Are you sure that is what they said?" 

"Yes 100% sure Cap. Does that name mean something to you?" 

"In a way, I guess it did at one point. I just have not heard that name in 900 years." 

"Well, I think we should get back to the inn so I can see if there are any people I could stay the night with," Ritchie said as he made his way past the other three Sins into the inn. 

"Ritchie no!"

"They are here at last ready the weapon to attack when they go into the forest of the great demon."