The Arrest of Wrath

"Do your parents know that you are the sin of wrath?" Merlin asked the young girl.

"I would hope so, seeing as it was my dad who gave me the power."

Silence flooded the room. Merlin, Ritchie, and David were in shock whereas Brandon just floated there impatiently. 

"Micheal give our dad the sin of wrath" Merlin asked quietly, still in shock. 

"Yes he-" Odysseia started to say but she was cut off when a messenger came crashing through the door out of breath. 

"Demons, at the front gate!" The messenger panted. 

Odysseia was out the door as soon as she had heard demons. 

The other three Sins just looked at one another and nodded then ran out after her. When they got to the front gate they saw that Odysseia was already fighting one of the many demons there.

"Yep," Brandon said watching Odysseia chop the head off of one of the demons. "Definitely Michael’s girl."

"We can't let her have all the fun now can we?" David asked. With that, the three other Sins charged headfirst into the battle. 

The battle went on for around 15 minutes before there was only one demon left. 

"Don't," Odysseia said, stopping David from chopping the demon's head off. 

"And why should I do that?" David asked mockingly. 

Odysseia just ignored him and walked up to the demon setting her hand on its forehead.  She kept her head there for about 20 seconds then removed it and took out her sword and chopped it's head off. 

"What the heck! That was my kill!" David yelled at Odysseia. She just ignored him. 

"Odysseia Sin of Wrath, you are under arrest for the murder of Dan Smith," Merlin said as she appeared in a flash of light with another girl next to her. 

All of the sins turned to look at the pair who had just appeared on the battlefield. 

"So that's her plan," Odysseia mumbled under her breath but just loud enough from Ritchie to hear it. "Fine then." With that Odysseia dropped her sword and raised her hands in surrender. 

~Ace out